Sex Kitten: Elizabeth Wornhock

That session is over. Time for another warm refreshing bath. This is what takes my mind off to somewhere else and sure is making me feel clean from guilty body of mine from the sex I just did with someone else, even if it will just take a minute or so... Some peace would be nice.

London, I could never be thankful for it. This place has given me life, a life that one should survive no matter what. Do things what you do best and all that shit in life they say. However, there is something I will never believe at... Which is falling in love. Why? It's just that a mere fact of being a whore? Would mean one thing, a living object to have sex with and then poof, your man is gone. Emotions could never be attached to someone like us because in the end, it will be us who will be at the loosing endー hurt.

After the warm bath, I quickly took my towel over my head and rolled in the damped hair before getting into my matched-pink bathrobe. I sat on my bed and stared into nothingness without any thoughts in mind. It will not be after thirty minutes before the next client comes. And this is what bores me, waiting. I don't like waiting. I am usually the come and go type of gal so basically I adopted it in my work. I want it to be finished asap and like it never happened.

Thirty minutes passed and just right in time. My next client arrived. I happily opened the door and there she is, standing. Yes, a she. I am not against bisexual. In this kind of work. Well, we can't be too picky with our clients. Plus, they didn't call me 'sex kitten' for nothing. And oh, don't get the wrong ideas, I am not bisexual, it just happens I respect other, well? Point of views and emotions.

My next client is named Elizabeth Wornhock. I think she's more of a British because the first time I was with her, I noticed her accent and its quite fancy if I may add. She flipped her long wavy blonde hair away from her shoulders and smirked at me as if gesturing if she could come in. I responded by moving away from the door and opening it bigger so she could hop in. She accepted happily as she hastily removed everthing from my naked body underneath as soon as I shut the door.

She's overpowering me. I can't help but give in. She's way better than any other men I slept with. And I don't have any idea why and whether it is connected to her being a female as I am that she knows where my tickles in sex is.

Successfully removing my pink bathrobe and towel on my hair, she slipped in one finger in between my legs as she caressed my other breast with her free hand whilst kissing my neck and sucking on it, earning a moan escape my lips. But my work is to please her so I mimicked her movements, knowing this is how she loves it. I gladly heard the satisfaction on her grunt when I laid her on my already cleaned and fixed bed. I removed her red tank top and worn out jeans and in my awe, I saw her angelic sexy figures. I removed my fingers as she removed hers and we continued kissing each others' necks to make the mood.

Her outstanding firm breasts which are still hiding in a red laced brassier. I moved below her soaking and throbbing pink core and sniffed on her sex which is still beneath the matching red laced panties. From her smell, I can tell that she's been thinking naughty stuffs.

"You smell so sweet." I whispered on her ear when I crawled upto her and licked her earlobe. She moaned as her eyes been shut. This is what pleases her moreー Talking dirty.

I struddled in between her and thrust two fingers in her, making it harder and deeper as possible just to tease Elizabeth.

"Oh fuck! I can't wait any longer... I must take you." She pants faster. With that I took out the toy I know is needed, a double head dildo and a cunt vibrator.

She grabbed the cunt vibrator and laid me by force on my back. Switching it on, she placed it near my entrance and my clit. I was still sensitive from the last time that the sensation that course through my body is so warm and strangeー good strange. I shut my eyes savouring the feeling. It felt so damn good.

Elizabeth moved unto the next thing she can grab and stuck inside her the other side of the dildo before going on her knees to grt unto my soaked core and lick it all up.

"I'm gonna clean you down here baby." She started licking and sticking in her tongue in my entrance, my head shoot up as I felt this goodness coming. She did not stop, she teased my back hole with one finger.

Oh my God! That felt so good! So good I can't barely say a word, only a moan escaped through my lips. Seconds later I decided to be in control, I got her on her back and put in the other side of the already stuck dildo in her to mine and grinded deeply, hitting her spot as it hit mine. Simultaneously, to give her more of the best sensation, I went to nibble on her nipples.

"They taste so delicious." I stated, her nipple still on my mouth.

"Ohhh." Her lips formed the word out, practically, this should has made her cum.

I took out the strap on from her and mine before plopping on her side. When she regained the strength and her breath from a few minutes rest. She asked me "I'm famished." Elizabeth had a smirk on. I knew what she meant so I opened my legs for her before she crawled in between to eat me up.

When she was fully satisfied, she got up and I led her to the bathroom to get herself cleaned up before dressing.

And yes. No, I haven't come from this. But the payment will make me happy. Have I told you guys that for each session with me has a minimum of eight hundred dollars per hour. And with other services, it's an additional. The payment is handed over before each session for security purposes and for hygienic purposes. I have resources for the cleanliness of my clients. I get to check this the day before or an hour before the client is scheduled.

This resources I am telling you is our Agent, like a mother. We call her Mada'm Mousel. I think that's her nick name though.

As soon as Elizbeth finished up, she said her goodbye and pulled me in hug before shutting the door behind her.

Man, that tired the heck out of me. I even havn't noticed the time was already twelve noon.