"Yeah. Hell yeah I wanna sing with you" I say and I motion for one of the stage hands to come over,

"can I have another guitar? She took mine!" Rhiannon smiles and sticks out her tongue. Once I get my guitar she begins to strum again and I join in our chords creating the perfect symphony. The stage hand had also brought out another mic and placed it in front of her.

"Do you know the lyrics?" I expect her to say something snarky but instead she opens her mouth and the stadium damn near goes silent when her voice flows through the mic

"this isn't your first rodeo is it?" I ask over the strum of our guitars she shakes her head never missing a chord,

"I thought you were from Canada not Texas" she says and that cracks me the fuck up.

"Baby, señorita, ma chérie, please be my little lady, my little lady" I sing and I can tell it that moment that she's starting to feel me almost as much as I'm feeling her because her pretty hazel eyes darken considerably and she leans closer so we can finish the song.

California, 2016, Justin

"What's on your mind baby?" Rhiannon asks from my bed she's sitting criss cross with a guitar in her lap beneath the guitar she's in a lacy pink lingerie set. I slip on a wife beater and sit on the edge of the bed careful not to mess up her open song journal and pen that she's been twiddling with all morning.

"Just thinking about how I first met you," I tell her because it was probably one of the best days of my goddamn life.

"You are a hopeless romantic JB" she says and her eyes light up before she scribbles something into her journal I reach for it sneakily but she hits my hand

"uh uh uh" she tuts and pulls the journal closer to her

"I wanna see what you're working on Nonnie please?" She bites her lip in the way that drives me insane and shakes her head teasingly I can only sigh and fall back against my pillows.

New York City , 2012, Justin

"You look nervous JB what's good?" My buddy Chaz asks as he continuously beats up my player on the playstation. I shake my head and try to redeem my high score but I've already fallen too far. The game ends with me as the loser and Chaz high fiving Ryan like he's won a damn Heisman.

"Uh, I gotta go," I say after a quick look at my watch Chaz and Ryan look at me like I'm a crazy person but I ignore them and pull on my hoodie.

"You want us to come with?" Chaz asks and I shake my head and try not to seem overly eager.

"Yeah I'm fucking starving dude" Ryan adds and I hold up my hands

" get room service and put it on my tab alright? I'm out" I ignore their protests and leave shooting a text to Kenny to let him know that they should send out my decoy. I walk about five doors down from my room and knock five times.

"Password?" My favorite voice answers with a hint of a smile and I whisper it to her with a dumbass grin,

"Take you" and with a few click the door opens slowly and Rhiannon St. John is standing there. Her hair is brown now as when I'd seen her a few months before it had been a pastel shade of lavender.

"Won't you come in sir?" She asks and pulls me into the hotel room by the collar of my hoodie. Once the door is locked and shut behind me she jumps onto me and wraps her legs around my waist.

"I missed you so much" she whispers placing a lingering kiss on my cheek. I take a moment and inhale the smell of her hair, a faint mix of vanilla and lemon verbena. Rhiannon had won the tickets to my 2011 concert off of some radio show and she'd taken her cousin as a birthday surprise. But after she and I sang together on stage we really connected and now we met up every few months to hang out .

"So I took your advice," she says leading me to her open laptop where a paused video of her singing and strumming a guitar sits, she presses play and I notice the view count on the video.

"Holy shit 8 million views in-" she grins up at me

" in three days" she finishes pointing at the likes that far outnumber the dislikes.

"I've gotten emails from so many label heads but I wanted to show you because this is new to me and I-" during her rant I had become focused on how pretty and soft her lips look in the velvety shade of red she had dressed them in. So I decide to kiss her, and though taken by surprise, she kisses back eagerly.

"I have a question" I say seriously her eyes are still closed and her lips are still puckered but she nods,

"would you maybe consider being my girlfriend? It's one hell of a struggle but I think you've got what it takes" she opens her eyes in shock

"I'm going to be Justin Bieber's girlfriend?" She asks with a grin and I'm so shocked by her words that when she kisses me I forget to move my lips.

"That's a yes?" I ask stupidly and she nods before engaging me in another kiss,

"it's a hell yes."

California, 2016, Justin

" You would be shocked at how many people still think I'm a 'gold digging whore after your money'" Rhiannon tells me scrolling through her twitter feed with an incredulous smile.

"Wait you aren't with him for his money?" Kylie asks from her seat with a raised brow and I flick her injured leg that's propped upon a coffee table. We'd come over to Rhiannon's house so she could change clothes but Kylie had somehow conned us into staying the night because Kendall, and Gigi were jetting off for some gig and A$ap was preparing for his tour.

"I'm just saying if it ain't his money what is it?" Kylie probes flinching when I threaten to move her leg again.

"That dick" Rhiannon says nonchalantly pointing at my crotch I'm pretty sure I hear the cameraman choke on laughter but we ignore it and Rhiannon continues scrolling through her feed while I smile at Kylie's look of disgust. I throw Kylie a wink and she pretends to vomit. I get up and to a little grind and Kylie covers her face with a throw pillow.

"I changed my mind you two go to his place and do the nasty shit you usually do and I'll be fine here by myself" I glance at her and give a too sweet smile,

" aw don't worry Ky. We'll still do nasty shit here too!" She throws the pillow at my face but I catch it.

"Too slow Jenner"

"kill me." Rhiannon sighs and places her phone on the table, eyeing Kylie and I before running a hand through her hair.

"To answer your question Kylie, I'm with Justin for that dick, and because I love this idiot and we've been through alot together." I grin like an idiot

California, 2013, Justin

Scooter loves Rhiannon. He can't get enough of her and before this day is done she'll officially be managed by him and signed to our label.

"So are you two going to go public?" Scooter asks Rhiannon who glances at me for a moment before answering,

"I don't want my relationship with Justin to influence my career. I would never use Justin for ratings or whatever. That's all me" I give her a smile and reach for her hand because every girl before her had used me for publicity stunts, and exposure.

"So after your first single goes platinum, and believe me, it will. You two can come out and Rhiannon from then we'll work on your album how's that sound?" Rhiannon's mouth drops and she glances to her parents who are grinning happily.

"Our baby the superstar" Laura St. John says as she and her husband Carson reach towards her for a hug.

"I'm gonna be signed?" She asks from her parent's arms and Scooter nods with a laugh.

"Welcome to Interscope" he says offering her a hug to which she runs and nearly tackles him to the floor.

"Congrats Nonnie" I say before embracing her and placing an innocent kiss on her cheek for her parent's sake. She raises an eyebrow and smiles at me,

"Nonnie?" She asks and I wait for her reaction she bites her lip and smiles.

"Nonnie. I like it."