Episode 7

New Jersey, 2011, Justin

She has that granny grey hair going on and unlike the rest of my fans she's clothed in a long black cutout jumpsuit a drastic change from the tiny shorts and bra ensembles that I'd seen all night. It's refreshing, classy, even. But, also unlike my fans she's on her cellphone, texting away as if she isn't in the middle of thousands of screaming girls and as if I'm not reaching my hand out to her. She gives me a quick, confident smile, before turning back to her phone and my hand is yanked by a twelve year old with an old purple Belieber shirt. I sing to the twelve year old, and after a few verses, she's sobbing and yanking on her pigtails.

My routine is far from finished but I don't want the grey haired girl out of my sight so I stay as close as I can to the crowd and for a moment I stare at her and as if she can feel my gaze she stares right back and even raises a perfectly arched eyebrow.

"How's it going New Jersey?" I boom into the microphone and the arena erupts into frantic, girlish screams and even a few enthusiastic manly yells. Grey haired girl claps distractedly and my ego takes a major blow.

"As you guys know I just released Believe," the screams are deafening and I'm thankful for the fan's enthusiasm as well as my earplugs.

"But tonight I want to choose one of you to sing an acoustic song of your choice from the album" I glance off stage and see the concert manager with a 'what the hell are you doing?' Look and I send him a wink. I've got you grey haired girl, I think in triumph but she's back on her phone. I pretend to scope out the whole venue pointing at sections to see who can scream the loudest but finally I get onto my knees and lean forward into the pit and with the help of some security guards I walk towards grey.

The commotion I caused startles her and she finally puts away her damn phone as the girl next to her punches her in the arm repeatedly once I gesture at her to come here. 'Me?' She mouths and I nod with a smile that thankfully, she returns. I reach for her hand and she takes it and I grow more and more thankful for my security detail because without it grey would've been torn to pieces.

"What's your name?" I ask her as I sit on one of the two wooden stools that had been placed on the stage and she takes a seat on the one opposite of me crossing her legs expertly her posture impossibly great. She leans into my microphone and the moment her voice echoes across the arena I'm sure that I've fallen in love,

"Rhiannon St. John" she says and her voice is the cutest thing to have ever graced my ears. The crowd realizes it too and a series of 'awws' falls over the crowd.

"Hi, I'm Justin," I tell her and I'm freaking out because my palms are sweaty as fuck just looking at her under the stage lights she looks like a goddess. She grins brightly and fluffs her grey hair

"Justin...?" She asks and that gets a laugh from myself and the audience I speak into the microphone once more just to humor her,

"Bieber" and she laughs and I'm 99.9 percent sure that this is the future mother of my children. I pick up my guitar and she looks at me with a childlike eagerness,

"what song do you want me to sing for you?" I ask her and the fans begin to shout out different songs and plead with her to choose wisely. Rhiannon taps her chin and reaches for my guitar,

"may I?" She asks and I hand it over. The body of the guitar is so much bigger than her so she struggles a bit to position her hands just right but when she does the loud, crisp, chords of Take you are played. I'm not sure who's more impressed me or the crowd.

"You wanna sing with me?" She asks and I'm a little shell shocked at this grey haired- at Rhiannon, her name is Rhiannon I remember and then I'm obsessing over those three syllables again. I nod and she laughs and the sound caresses my ears and for a moment I can't hear the thunderous chatter of the audience.