Episode 2

We have been at Joe Jonas' party for three hours now and I'm highkey tipsy. Justin is behind me as I work up a slow grind to Rihanna's 'work'. His hands reach for mine and I grab them letting him encircle me in his arms, my ass massaging his jogger clad erection.

"I wanna take you home so bad Nonnie" he whispers in a rasp and I'm super thankful that I left my mic with one of the tech producers as they were just going to film random cuts of the party.

"You do?" I ask pressing harder against him which results in a moan and hard, hot kisses to my neck,

"yeah but what's new baby? I always want you home with me you know that right?" I nod and continue to grind against him, I look around the room with half lidded eyes and spot Kendall and Cara Delevingne making out heavily on one of Joe's couches. I smile and silently decide to wear my 'CAKE' shirt tomorrow. After a few more moments of torturing Justin I lead him to the VIP section.

Gigi's little sister Bella is chatting with her new boy toy, The Weeknd also known as Abel. Justin and I make small talk before we keep to ourselves. I'm perched on his lap and playing with his chains when Gigi and Zayn enter the area.

"Have any of you seen King?" Gigi asks, Zayn trailing behind her with a burning cigar hanging from his lips he offers one to me and I decline politely he then offers one to Justin who takes it and reaches into his pocket for a lighter. I rack my alcohol addled mind and try to remember the last time I'd seen Kylie...

"I saw her talking to Tyga, she looked pretty pissed" I roll my eyes, Kylie  didn't need to be sucked back into his drama

"Yeah he was all in her face I was gonna say something but she waved me on" Abel said and I clutched Justin's chains a little tighter.

"Yo who the fuck keeps inviting him to where we're at anyway?" Justin questioned blowing out a puff of cigarello rubbing the small of my back in soothing circles. Gigi plucks Zayn's cigar from his lips and takes a long drag

"No one invites his ass! He just shows up!" She says angrily

" I'm going to call her and tell her to ditch his lam-"

" Don't bother," Kylie interrupts walking into the VIP section, I'm quick to note that there isn't a scrawny, gold toothed rapper in sight.

" What's good King?" Able asks as Kylie sidles up to Justin and I, he puts a comforting arm around her bare shoulders and she leans into the both of us.

"Tyga caught up with me... Again" she states the obvious before taking Justin's cigar and placing it in a martini glass.

"What the f-"

" You know smoke screws with my contact lenses" she says airily, I pat a now pouting Justin on the head and Gigi places Zayn's cigar into a bucket of ice.

" What did he want this time?" I wonder aloud and Kylie gives a big, dramatic sigh.

"What he's always looking for. Publicity. Literally asked me if he could ' hang around' while we filmed this season"

" such a scrub that one" Zayn comments and we all nod in solemn agreement.

" I hope you told his ass no way" Bella says and we all wait for Kylie's answer,

" of course I did! I'm really done with him you guys it's on to the next one. In fact Zayn, hook me up with one of your ex band mates" Zayn smiles and shakes his head in disbelief

" I'm only on good terms with Harry..." He trails and Kylie rolls her eyes

" and Harry dated Kendall"