T W E N T Y T H R E E : T R A P P E D !

T W E N T Y  T H R E E  :  T R A P P E D !

Copyright

------------------------------------------

''A-Are we back?'' Louis asked, ''What?'' Zayn asked, standing up, as Niall just sat frozen, taking in what had just happened.

''Back together, Like before'' Louis asked, ''We never changed'' Zayn said, placing a kiss on his lips, along with Harry's.

''What about Niall?! H-He might...'' Harry started, And all eyes turned to him.

''I-I'' He started, ''What?'' He asked, ''You know the way I explained our releaship to you?'' Louis asked, and Niall nodded his head, ''Would you like to be in it?'' Liam asked.

Niall look around, all the boys looking at him with hope in there eyes, A smile grew on his face, ''Yes!'' Niall said, running over to them to join a group hug.

And Niall knew at that moment, he was Glad he was kidnapped, and that was the first time he ever even though of that. 

Niall Horan, was gald he was kidnapped.

--------------------------------------------

''So you do remember?'' Liam said as I nodded my head, looking down, ''But now we can't just say you ran away, because the phone call'' Zayn sighed.

''We could just crush the phone, burn it and all, and then say we didn't answer any phone calls..'' Niall said, ''That I lost me phone on the way home from josh's house?'' He said.

''That's going to have to do!'' Liam said, ''And to late, your phones gone'' Zayn said.

All Niall did was let out a sigh.

''I have a question'' Niall said, a blush coving his cheeks, ''Yeah'' Liam said.

''How do you guys have sex?'' He said, and every burst out laughing.

-----------------------------------

''HUNGARY!'' Niall shouted, ''Get of you ass and make food then!'' Louis called from the kitchen, ''But your in the kitchen!'' Niall pouted, ''What do you want?'' Louis asked, ''Food'' He called.

''I'll get you something now!'' He called, ''Thank you!''

Louis came in with a sand witch in his hand, giving it over to Niall, ''Thank you Louie!'' He shouted, ''No bother Niallie!'' Louis laughed, going into the kitchen, finishing making him own food.

--------------------------------------------

''Niall!'' Harry shouted, ''Yeah'' He called back, ''Why is your stuff on my floor?'' He called, ''Eh, I-I tried to make a fort'' He said.

''I see the key word is tried?'' He said.

''Yep''

''Help me clean this up!'' Harry called, ''Okay Haz!'' He said, running into the room and helping him clean it all up.

-------------------------------------

''Niall come cuddle!'' Liam shouted, and Niall came running in, jumping on top of him as he lay on the bed,.

''Cuddle not fight!'' Liam laughed, ''Sorry'' Niall laughed, cuddling up into his side, 'I really love you Niall'' Liam smiled.

''I love you to Lili!'' Niall smiled hugging him tigher.

------------------------------------

''Niall! Help me made dinner!'' Zayn called, ''Coming!'' Niall shouted, ''OH MY GOD FOOD!'' Niall shouted, causing Zayn to jump, making food go everywhere, including Niall.

''Zaynie!'' Niall pounted ''Opps..'' Zayn said.

Niall picked up a handful of the wasted food throwing it at Zayn.

''Niallie!'' Zayn pouted, causing Niall to laugh.

They started throwing food everywhere, shouting ''FOOD FIGHT!''

Causing the other boys to come in and join in,

Niall now knew, this was how he wanted to live his life, forever...

--------------------READ IMPORANT READ----------------

THIS IS NOT THE END THERE IS MORE CHAPTER TO COME I PROMSIE! The story is coming to an end but there will be a seqal! I promise! THEY WILL HAVE CHILDS IN IT OMFG FEELS!

Did you like the little cute moments?

So I made a twist, there will still be action in it, Josh is not gone yet, He is still kidnapped,policeare on the look for him, And YUSH!

Vote,

Comment,

Share and FAN!

PLEASE FAN I'm nearly at 500 followers!

READS!: ?? Just try and get it over 200 please? VOTES: 25 COMMENTS: 10

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee:Dx

Sorry for all mistakes!x