T W O : T R A P P E D !

T W O  :  T R A P P E D !

Copyright 2013

-----------------------

NIALL'S P.O.V ONLY IN THE PART LIKE THIS OK

-------------------------

"Please stop!" I cried, as Harry sent a punch to my stomach, Pushing me to the ground. "And why would I do that?" He laughed, pulling me back up by my hair and punching me back down.

"When I can have you all to myself" He smirking pulling me up into a kiss, I tried to push him of but he was to strong.

He suddenly dropped me, but I didn't hit the floor like I expected, I just kept falling, down and down and down and down and down and down....

I suddenly saw light, lurching towards me, I screamed, I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands, not wanting to die on sudden impact.

I was suddenly caught, I quickly jumped out of whoever arms it was, but soon caught by the back of my shirt, spun around and came face to face with the one and only... Zayn

"Hello Niall" He said, I stayed silence, " I have a surprize for you!" He exclaimed, dragging me out of the room we where in.

I gasped once we where out, I saw my family, chained to the wall, "Hello Niall!" Liam shouted, coming out of no where, "Come on!" Liam said, pulling me along with him.

He pulled me into this room, Clown's everywhere, each one of them have a whip.

I screamed again, as one trued into Louis, "Hello Niall" He said, Making a loud noise with his whip.

He came over and pulled me out of Liam's grip running for the wall.

He pulled me into another room, "Wait for the pain" He whispered....

I bolted up, looking around realizing this is really happening I really have been kidnapped and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Niall!" Harry bust into my room with the other boy's, all smirking but Louis who held a straight, yet scary, face. Zayn was Holding a large bag, which I couldn't see through, "Surprize, Surprize" He said, slowly walking towards me..

Oh shit..

There you go guys!! Hope you like it!! Go fan Ziall_Kingdom!! I think that's right, BECAUSE SHE IS A.W.E.S.O.M.E I love her book There's No Escape! You have to read!! ANYWAYS

LOVE MEEEEEE Byeee