T H I R T E E N : T R A P P E D !

T H I R T E E N  :  T R A P P E D !

Copyright 

--------------------------------------

Once Louis walked out that door, He burst out crying, He thought Zayn was his friend?! What ever happened to that?!

"Liam!" Louis called out, running towards his room, Pushing the door open and jumping on his bed, sobbing into he covers.

"Louis!?" Liam exclaimed, rushing towards him after closing the door and pulling me into a hug, what's wrong?" He asked, a concerned expression written over his face.

"I felt really bad after what i did to Harry, then i started to, sort of, go onto his side, and, i told Zayn a-a-and h-he took a fit at me!" He explained.

"Wait, what?" Liam asked softly, pulling out of a hug, "Y-Your agreeing with Harry?" Liam asked, a hurt expression written over his face.

"Y-Yes" Louis timidly said, "Louis you can't do this, you know we have Paul and Preston on our side, whatever you do, your going to lose, I'm sorry" He said, standing up.

"B-But, Don't you want them to be free? What about Harry! He was our boyfriend! We where all a couple, of, four..." Louis said, a fat tear running down his face.

"Louis, you can't back down now" Liam said, a stern look crossed his face.

"Well to bad!" Louis screamed, throwing his hands up in the air and about to run out, but Liam grabbed him by his waist and pulled him back.

Louis struggled against him, trying to push him of but Liam was much taller and stronger then him, so what can you do?

"Zayn!" Liam called out, holding Louis hands above his head. 

"What?" Zayn called out, just opening the door, "Open the door and make sure none of them get out, I'll push Louis in and you lock the door again okay?" Liam said and Zayn gave a quick 'Okay'

Liam began pushing Louis forward, holding him to his chest.

"What? Liam! No! I-I haven't gone soft! I-I.. Let me go! Get away!" Louis shouted digging his heels into the floor boards and pushing at Liam's chest and every way possible.

Zayn had his hand on the lock, ready to open it and close it as fast as possible.

"Liam really! Please!" Louis called out, pulling himself to the ground, finally getting out of Liam's grip, but Liam quickly grabbed hold of him armpits, lifting him up and hoisting him up over his shoulder.

"Liam!" Louis roared, pounding on his back, trying to get of off him.

Zayn quickly unlocked and opened the door, seeing Niall and Harry's shocked and surprised faces as Louis was litterly throw into the room, He let out a small yelp, landing on his back with a small grunt.

Zayn quickly slammed and locked the door, walking back into his room and Liam just stared ahead at the door, making himself believe this was for his own good..

---A/N----

I'm so so so sorry for the long wait for this chapter so i tried to make it as long as i could! Tell me what you think and again I'm so so so so so sorry! My laptop was broken, and I'm on my nans. Thanks for all the support from everyone and i love making this story/fanfic. Vote, Comment, Share and Fan:) Love you all:Dx