F O U R : T R A P P E D !

F O U R  :  T R A P P E D !

Copyright © 2013

----------------------------

Niall felt used, disgusted, unloved, the list could go on and on, but one thing he didn't expect was, he felt satisfied and he hated himself for it.

He didn't enjoy it but he did.

He hated it but he loved it.

He was unforgettable but for two reasons.

He 'Hated' himself for that, all he wanted to do now was go find a corner and cry, or find and hole and die, He didn't chose to be here, He didn't want this at all, what he wanted was to go home and play video games with his brother, drink his mother's lovely hot chocolate, but he could never do that again, Never get to see his family, friends, never be able to fight with his brother, beg his mother for some money, never get to go to school and see his mean teachers again, never get to hang out with his friends, His Boyfriend..

That's when Niall broke down, he spent nearly every moment with Josh and now he was tear away from him, he was never going to see Josh again.

Choked sobs came out and he tried to stop crying, he didn't want to bother the boys, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I heard Louis roar.

I tried to stop but it was impossible, More choked sobs came out, and more and more and more.

Louis bust into the room, running towards me, "P-Please!" I sobbed, "I-I D-D-Didn't m-mean to!" I kept shouting over and over again.

He pulled me up by my collar as I screamed, hiding my face in my hands, "I'M SORRY!" I screamed, more sobs coming out as he sent the first punch to my face, Blood started gushing out of my nose, he throw me on the floor, kicking me over and over again in the stomach until I coughed up blood.

He pulled me back up again by my collar, my head rolled back, barely conscious.

I lay like a used rag doll, I faintly heard "If I hear you fucking again you'll get much worse then this!" before he dropped me on the floor, knocking me out completely.

Guys!! Anyone noticed anything? There's two things, Since I started this, I updated everyday! I think.. and another thing, Did you guys see where I was in Teen Fiction? #893!! I'm really happy about that! Comment and Vote if you like!!<3 Thanks, Byeeeeee