Ch. 27: Secret Plans

Start from the beginning

What's he got up his sleeve this time?

-------

<~Ally's POV:

I glanced at my phone to check the time. I was really tired and I just wanted to sleep.

My dad was still really angry with me. I had to work some things out with him and find a way to show him that Austin isn't a bad guy.

"Whatcha thinkin about, gorgeous?" Asked Austin. He wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I giggle, "How'd ya know I was thinking about something?" I ask.

"I just know you so well." He chuckles, squeezing me tighter.

I smile but then it fades away, "I guess I was just thinking about my dad. He still doesn't approve of you as my boyfriend." I mumble.

He sighs, "Ally, nothing's going to stop me from loving you." He whispers in my ear and kisses my check.

I smile, "Well I better get home. He's probably gonna start getting worried about me. I haven't been home for awhile. I also need to find a way to convince him that your a really great guy."

He spins me around so I'm facing him, "I don't want you to go." He pouts, sticking out his lip.

I sigh, "I have to."

"Stay with me!" He whines throwing his arms around me.

I hug him quick and pull away, "Goodbye Austin."

"Night Ally." He winks.

He opens the door to let me out. It's actually been awhile since I've been without Austin so this might get a little weird.

I got in my car and drove home.

My dad is probably going to hate on me when I get there. He doesn't like it when I'm with Austin.

I walk in the door.

"Dad!" I say listening for him to reply.

"Ally! Your home! It feels like forever since I've seen you." He says coming around the corner and hugging me.

I smile at him, "Hi dad."

He smiles back but then his smile fades into a frown.

"Where have you been?" He asks sternly.

I sigh, "At Austin's." I would've lied but I hate lying plus I'm horrible at it.

"Ally, you are spending way too much time with that boy!" He yells.

"Dad, I love him." I say wishing that he would understand.

"I told you that you and Austin can't date!" He yells again.

"Dad, whatever you say I am still going to love him." I protest.

"Ally do you want to get your heart broken? Austin is the type of guy that's gonna break your heart." He warns.

Thats when I snap, "Dad! You are so wrong! He loves me and I love him! Austin would never try and hurt me!" I scream.

My dad sighs angrily, "Ally, I just don't want you to get your heart broken." He whisper yells.

I frown at him, "Dad..." I begin settling down, "Austin is different. I trust him." I spoke the truth.

He sighed again, "Ya know what, fine! Just don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart!" My dad says throwing his hands in the air and walking away from me.

I smile. Ha. I win. I know that Austin would never try and hurt me. He loves me too much.

Dad is wrong.

--------

<~Austin's POV:

Well now that Ally's gone I'm so bored. I mean I've been with her all the time for so long I don't know how to be without her.

"Mom, I'm going out!" I call out.

"Okay." My mom says faintly all the way from her room.

I smile and walk out the door, no idea where I'm going.

I get in my car just driving around town. Nothing to do. Dez hates me and Ally is busy. Wow I need some friends. But all I have are fans! Which reminds me...I have a concert in two weeks. Ally and I will need a new song!

I drive by a bar with a bunch of people partying. It looked like fun and then I remembered Ally telling me not to drink and I respect her.

I zoom past.

Man I really gotta make up with Dez.

I decide to pay him a surprise visit. Maybe we can hang out and be friends again. Play some video games in the basement but he probably still hates me..a lot.

-------

<~Amy's POV:

I sit all alone on the couch channel flipping. Ever since Amy left I've had nothing to do. I totally threw away my best buddy.

Just then there's a knock on the door. I open the door and see my ex best buddy.

"Hey." Austin says. He seems pretty bummed.

"Hey." I reply.

"Dez...I'm really sorry for whatever I did." He mutters.

I sigh, "Me too."

It quiet for a moment.

"Do you wanna play some video games in my basement?" I suddenly ask.

Austin throws me a smile, "Sure."

Together we head down into my basement. It's been awhile since we've hung out and it's never felt so good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the next chapter! It's a little short...I kinda ran out of ideas for this chapter.

So what do you think of Dallas and Amy?

Please comment and vote!

-Emma(: