THE Advrnture Of Kagome And Rin

I do not own Inuyasha the thank you.😊.

Chapter 1 : Betrayal Lead To Friendship.

Kagome pushed herself up on the rim of the well then sighed, she looked up expecting to see if Inuyasha was there but he was not. 'I wonder were Inuyasha is' she asked herself. She got up and started to walk into the Inuyasha forest. Kagome couldn't believe her eyes, there infront of her stood Inuyasha and Kikiho (Kikyo) lock lips kissing.
"Do you love me?",ask Kikiho to Inuyasha.
"Of course." Inuyasha said.
"What about my reincarnation?"asked Kikiho.
"Her? She's just a shard detector nothing good. Why would I need a copy when I have the original here.", Inuyasha said.
Then pulled her into a passional kiss. Kagome couldn't take it anymore so she ran as far away as she could. When she was far away could. She took a some deep breaths, she sat on a fallen tree just thinking. "Why does he always do this to me?",she asked herself. Her thoughts were interupted by a scream for help.
"Ahhhh!! HELP!!!.", a little girl screamed as she was being chase by a big ugly green lizard looking demon. When the little girl saw her she ran towards her.

(Just imagine the girl with black Hair and an a orange and yellow flower pattern kimono.)