Chapter 11

Tony's P.O.V.

Today was the day. I was going to ask Mike of he wanted to move in with me. I had just bought a three bedroom, two bathroom house that was very nice for a reasonable price. I walk up to the door and knock loud  enough for the people inside to hear me. I hear a shout and then footsteps approaching the door.

It swings open to show Mike who had a grin on his face. "Hey babe, what are you doing here?" he pecks my cheek. "I came to see if you wanted to go on a little coffee date with me?" I question. "You could have just called or texted me," he chuckles. "I know, but I wanted to be a true gentleman," I sigh dramatically. "Or a pain in the ass," someone buts in from behind him, Vic making an appearance.

"How am I being a pain in the ass?" I frown. "I don't know, but it sounded good," he chuckles before walking away. "Ignore him. But yeah, I'll go on that coffee date with you," he smiles at me. "Good," I peck his lips softly. "Let me grab my wall-" he begins but I cut him off. "Nope, my treat," I shake my head. "Tony, I don't like you paying for me," he sighs. "Babe, it's just some coffee and a pastry," I laugh. "Tony," he sighs. "Mike," I mock. "Fine, but I'm still bringing my wallet," he grumbles and I nod my head, waiting for him to come back with his wallet.

"Ready?" I ask as he steps outside. "Yep," he nods. I walk him over to my car and open the passenger door for him. I make sure he's in before closing his door for him and making my way to the other side. I get in and buckle up before starting the car and backing out of the driveway. I intertwine my right hand with Mike's left, bringing his hand up to my lips and kissing it. The ride is filled with music in the background as we talk about little thing.

We get to the coffee shop and I get out before going around to Mike's side of the car, opening his door and helping him out. "Thank you kind sir," he jokes and I wink at him. WE walk inside and go up to the counter. I order a French vanilla iced latte and a chocolate chip muffin, Mike order the same thing before I pay the guy. We get our stuff and go sit in a corner both.

"So why'd you decide to take me here?" Mike asks as I sip my coffee. "I wanted to ask you a question, but it can wait," I smile. "Is it to marry you? Because even though I love you and we're soulmates, I think it's kind of early for that-" I cut Mike off with a hake of my head. "No, it's not," I inform him and he sighs. "Okay," he breathes, taking a sip of his drink.

"So what's the question?" Mike ask as I come back from throwing away our garbage from the muffins. "Well, I was wondering if you would like to move in with me? I mean, you don't have to but since I was moving into a house I figured you would want to and-" Mike cuts me off with a chuckle. "I would love to," he grins and I breathe out a sigh of relief. "Really?" I ask and he nods. I lean forward and peck his lips lightly before pulling away.

"So where is the new house?" Mike asks. "Just a few minutes away from here actually. Want to go check it out?" I question him. "If you don't mind," he smiles and I chuckle lightly. "I wouldn't have if I did," I tell him. He nods and we finish our coffee before getting up to go. I hold open the door for Mike before wrapping an arm around his waist and walking over to the car.

I open his door and let him climb into the passenger seat before closing his door for him. I go over to my side and get in before starting the car and putting on my seatbelt. I back out of the parking space before intertwining my hand with Mike's. "Can I put on some music?" Mike asks. "Sure thing babe," I nod and he let's go of my hand to search through my CDs. He decides on one and puts it in the CD player before reconnecting our hands.

After a few songs from the Black Veil Brides CD we arrived at the house. The outside was a sage green with white trimmed windows. "It's beautiful," Mike says. "Not as beautiful as you," I grin. "Okay cheeseball," he chuckles and I shrug my shoulders. We get out and go inside the house. Mike looks around as I lean against the door jam.

"It's gonna be great!" he exclaims and I chuckle and nod. "We have to pick out the furniture still but I already got the bathrooms done," I inform him and he nods. "When are you going to move in?" he asks. "Well, I was going to wait to see if you wanted to help pick out furniture and then after it's all in we could move in," I smile as I go over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug.

"Okay," his voice is muffled by my shirt. He pulls back slightly before pecking my lips softly. I hum in contentment as my lips press against his. "I love you," I smile. "I love you too," he grins. Mike pulls away and finishes looking through the house before meeting me back in the living room. "Want to look at furniture later?" I ask and he nods. "Okay," I say.

His phone rings, breaking the silence. He pulls it out of his pocket and answers it after checking the caller I.D. "Hey Vic...Yeah,,,Okay, I'll be there shortly...Okay, I'll ask...Bye," Mike hangs up the phone and turns to me with an apologetic smile. "Vic wants me home. Our parents are there and want to see me," he explains and I nod.

"Of course. Let's get going then," I smile and he nods in agreement. We go out to my car and I open the door for him before shutting it for him. I get in and buckle up before starting the car. I back out of the driveway before intertwining my hand with Mike's. I love you," Mike Breaks the silence. "I love you too," I smile and run my thumb soothingly on the back of his hand. He pecks my cheek and I sigh in contentment, knowing we could live happily together.

{I finally stopped procrastinating! Have an amazingly wonderful day you beautiful things and don't forget to brighten the dull world with your smile!!!

-Victoria}