Chapter 4

AN

Thank you so much to everyone reading this story. They is my first story, so I was really worried about how it would be read. Thank you everyone for your kind words. :) And with that, here is Chapter 4.

Warning: Mild Yaoi

_____________________________________________________________________________

To say Nagisa was shocked was an understatement. On the outside, he seemed fine, but on the inside he was freaking out. He wanted to believe that Korosensei was lying, that this was all just some sort of cruel joke, but by the look on Korosensei face, Nagisa new he wasn't joking.

Father! He's my father? How does he expect me to react to that?

While Nagisa was having an internal breakdown, Korosensei was also terrified.

I told him, I really told him. Why is he so quiet? Please just same something, anything! The silence is killing me.

After a few more minutes of awkward silence and stares, Nagisa spoke.

"I-I really don't know what to think, please just give me some time to think this over." And with that Nagisa turned around and walked/ran out of the class room to the outside.

When Nagisa ran outside, he ran straight into something, or someone.

"N-nagisa, what's going on, what wrong?" Karma stuttered out.

Nagisa couldn't respond, he simply rapped his arms around Karma and clung on.

Karma wrapped his arms around Nagisa and tried to clam him down.

"Nagisa, it's alright. Please clam down. Tell me what wrong."

Finally Nagisa found his voice.

"I don't want to talk about it here, can we go somewhere else?"

"Sure."

Karma led Nagisa away from the school. They walked in silence, just staring at the road introns of them. After a while, they finally arrived at a house.

"Karma, what are we doing here?"

"I thought I might be easier to talk at my house." Karma responded while opening the door to his house.

"Please, come in."

The boys walked inside Karma's house.

Nagisa looked around, he was wondering why there was no other voices in the house. Karma caught Nagisa's confused look an answered him.

"My parents are on business over sea's, so no one's home."

"Oh," Nagisa responded quietly.

Karma then led Nagisa to his couch, when they both sat down, Karma asked Nagisa again.

"Do you want to tell me why you were crying now?" Karma questioned.

Nagisa thought over his options.

Do I really want to tell Karma? He is my best friend, but I don't know if I should or not. He looks really worried though. Maybe I should tell him. He might even have advice in how to handle this situation.

After thinking about it for a while, Nagisa decided it was best to tell Karma.

"Korosensei told me something and I don't know what to do about it."

"What did he tell you?" Karma questioned.

"He's my father."

Karma's face was in pure shock.

"W-what, but how is that even possible?"

"Apparently my mom and him had an affair before I was born."

Nagisa's eyes started to water again. Kamra quickly reached over and pulled Nagisa into a hug.

"Hey, its going to be alright," Karma started to say,"Just think about it, if Korosensei your dad, that must mean you've inherited some of his skill right? That's awesome!"

"Also is Korosensei's your dad, I bet we could get away with a lot more in class, just think of all the pranks we could pull!"

Karma is wearing that smirk of his again, though this time I can tell he's just doing it to cheer me up. That's just like Karma, always trying to cheer people up by making them laugh. Maybe I should play along.

"Karma,one I doubt  Korosensei would give us special treatment, and second we? I think you mean me." Nagisa said with a little smile on his face.

"Just you, are you kidding? No way, I'm using best friend privileges."  

"Karma, that's devious."

"What else would you expect from me?" Karma was full on smirking now.

"Karma?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for cheering my up." Nagisa said sweetly.

"Well I can't have my best friend sulking, now can I?"

Is Karma actually being genuine?

"Who else do am I going to tease?"

That sounds more like Karma.

Nagisa stood up and looked at the clock.

"Oh crap, it's that late already, sorry Karma I got to go. See you Tomorrow."

"Bye Nagisa."

"Bye Karma," Nagisa paused for a moment. With a sweet simile, he turned back toward Karma, "Thank you."

With that, Nagisa left Karma's house and started to head home. About half way to his house a thought crossed Nagisa mind.

Oh crap, how am I going to face my mother?