The Reaction

Nagisa Shiota

That was the name contained in the email.

Okay don't panic, just claim down. I just have to explain the situation to them. I mean, I'm sure they'll be shocked, but I have to tell them.

But who do I tell first. The octopus or Nagisa. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After contemplating it for a while, Karasuma decided it would be best for him to tell Korosensei first, then have Korosensei decide what to do with the information.

Karasuma decided to wait until the end of the day to tell Korosensei.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I need to talk to you about something, it's important."

Afterward, Karasuma and Korosensei walked into Karasuma office.

"Please, sit down," Karasuma said.

Karasuma then went on his laptop and pulled up the first email.

"Read this, you'll understand."

Korosensei looked up at Karasuma, with confusion written on his face, but he complied non-the-less.

The room was silent as Korosensei read the first email.  After a while, Korosensei looked up to Karasuma.

"I have a son?" Korosensei plaused, waiting for Karasuma to reply. Karasuma nodded his head.

"Who is it," asked Korosensi, "I'm assuming you know since I doubt you would tell me this information unless you knew."

Karasuma nodded his head again. He then took the laptop and pulled up the second email. 

Korosensei took a deep breath and preceded to read the second email.