don't you dare

But Zion beat me too it he had grabbed her by the neck and what she said next crushed me...

"You wouldn't dare hurt the mother of your pups now would you?" She purred

I felt disgust fill me not only that but his shocked expression broke me.
And all the pain, misery, and heartache hit me all at once causing me....

To lose control.
(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)

I lost control of both my emotions and powers. My eyes changed red and a spark of bright yellow electricity started to wrap around me. I started to levitate in the air as I raised my hand and pointed towards them and in a dark voice I calmly said,

"leave all of you just leave i will not tolerate such nonsense from none of you I've had enough. carlos may stay only because of his mate but other than that if you do not have found your mate among my pack then i suggest you leave as for you alpha Zion you know your way out take that slut before i forget she is bearing a future alpha."

My men started to create a border protecting us all, waiting for any sort of movement from the other pack. Slowly his people started to retreat some stayed behind probably some of my peoples mates his eyes never left mine nor did I break eye contact. Mine void of emotions while his eyes where filled with pain. I tried so hard but those eyes where forever engraved in my brain. One by one until he and that slut were left.

He tried to come towards me even with that rabid whore clinging on to him.

"Jessi-"

"Don't you dare get near me I don't want to see you if your people need help then I'll help but for them not for you I didn't need my mate years ago and I still don't need him." I said every word hitting him Harder than the next with that he left hopefully with a broken heart just like mine.

All I saw after that was him running at full speed towards the forest along with his slut. Thankfully just in time too, with a thud I landed into my packs arms as my body gave out and my wolf gave out a heartbroken howl.