feels like a highschool reunion

I mindlink as Jason called his pack over. We reached the edge and men, women, teens ages 17 and up and also my warriors were ready. And the made room for me as I approached the barrier between us and them.

As I got closer I smelled a familiar scents, a foul famialiar scent and a new one that was mouth watering.

Three shifted and I couldn't believe my eyes

As I shifted only one word left my mouth

"You..."
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I had luckily changed into a grey sports bra and black spandex thanks to my inhuman speed
I saw every person that was suppose to be buried in the past but u knoe wat they say the past can never be buried. I ran and half way he met me I started to cry of happiness in his shoulder as I remembered the woodsy scent I missed so much.

" you didn't think you'd leave me so soon now did u smurfette"

"Shut up brainy smurf" I said as I smaked him on his chest.

"Mine!" I heard at the same time from three voices simultaneously.

Quickly I'm pulled away from carlos arms and being pulled as if I was a doll from two guys who looked very familiar.

I saw carlos run towards Lauren and lift her and started hugging her guess their mates awe they make a good couple.

I turn to smack both of my attackers since they keep pulling me like I'm meat I mean picture this you in between one hand being pulled by a really cute guy with Black hair and green eyes and very athletic I think since u could see his abs and muscular chest from my line of view and shorts damn he was fine and from my other side a guy with dark blond hair and Grey eyes he was muscular he was wearing black shorts but his smell is what hit me the same rainy like smell him....

Caden

I snatch my hand away from him and he looks confused for a second and I just start laughing as I get pulled and pressed against the other guy I use all my strength to get free from his grasp and use my levetation to put me next to Jason as he stands next to me. I land on the ground and smile towards the new couple I knew they were meant for each other. The other too still looked at me shocked for what I did well everyone from their pack did.

" I know that I have changed but you seriously can't remember me caden I mean I know have changed physically but here I thought you'd at least recognize the scent of your rejected mate." I said

He stared at me in shock so did everyone while the other guy who I presume was my old alpha looked confused carlos looked happy and proud for me and well Lauren was being smug for our success in surviving.

"Well isn't this a high school reunion or what guys anyway what are u doing in my territory and excuse my manners alpha Zion I'm jessica, a formal wolf from your pack I was the mute pup you never knew about." I said with a smile well until

Caden decided to attack...

******

Hiiiiiii srry for not updating soon my lovies