Pilot

" Wow King! My lips are matte as hell I'm impressed babe!" I yell to my best friend Kylie Jenner as she shimmies into a tight red dress. She smiles and her whole face lights up,

" You like?" I nod and apply some more of her new formula onto my lips  admiring the velvet like look.

" Rhiannon can't wait to suck Bizzle's dick with that stuff on because after she'll still be camera ready" Kylie's older sister Kendall said snatching the tube from me before applying some to her own lips. A camera man coughs and our reality show's producer frowns at Kendall from a distance. I just knew she was going to have the most bleeps out of anyone and we were only on episode 1.

"You know me so well Kenny" I tell her with a faux smile before slapping her on the ass making her skilled hand drag the lipstick across her face. With a sneer she wipes it away with a moist towelette.

" Ms. St. John?" I turn my head to see one of the production assistants waving a mic at me I grin and walk towards her and let her clip it to the back of my white bandage style dress.

"We're ready to start filming everyone!" Our producer calls without looking up from his phone. People flood out of Kylie's bedroom and the camera men start to adjust the equipment as I adjust my breasts in this dress. Kylie and Kendall are naturals in front of the camera so of course I feel a little bit of trepidation but the best advice that the pair gave me was to act natural, be myself, and have fun. I could do that. Really I could.

"Tell me why your boyfriend is outside our house Rhiannon?" Kylie asks conversationally as if the cameras weren't trekking her every move. I hold onto the railing of the winding staircase and ease down the granite steps in the modest heels my stylist had suggested, eager to get to my man.

"Precisely because he's my boyfriend" I tell Kylie pushing past her and Kendall to open the large double doors of our home. I'm greeted by two burly security guards who smile politely before stepping inside behind them stands the love of my life, Mr. Justin Bieber.

"Hi baby!" He says planting a huge kiss on my lips and pulling me so close to him that my feet lift off the ground. He smells good as fuck.

"Missed you Jay," I say quietly but I know that my microphone will pick up the sound he hugs me tighter and starts to pepper small, open mouthed kisses down my neck. A blush starts to creep up my neck and from behind us Kendall clears her throat,

"You saw him this morning. He brought you donuts, remember? Not us. Just you" She says matter o' factly and a tad bitterly. Justin let's go of me and bum rushes the two sisters, tackling them into a double hug.

"Hi Jenner and Jenner," Kylie pushes him away playfully and fixes her hair but Kendall uses her height to put him into a headlock and mess up his platinum hair.

"Yo! Stop! I just had it styled" he complains and I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist he leans into me but not before trying to tame the strands of blonde.

"Is style code for just rolled a doobie then rolled out of bed?" Kylie asks sweetly Justin flips her the finger and I pinch him on the arm to tell him to control himself. Justin eyes Kylie and Kendall skeptically before pulling me aside to whisper in a comically loud voice,

"I don't think you should live with people who bully your boyfriend baby, I can have you out of here in a week. Don't you like my bed better anyways?" I blush and tap his cheek three times with my hand.

"They're right though Jay, you look like you just woke up and what the fuck are you wearing?" Oops. A bleep. I imagine the wince our producer is giving behind the scenes. Justin turns pink and then puts on an affronted look before popping the color of his ugly ass denim jacket and stuffing his hands into the pocket of these horrible tattered jeans.