Mornings-Harry Styles

"Mhmm, good morning love

"Mhmm, good morning love." Harry's gruff morning voice wakes me from my beloved sleep. I turn and look at him. His curls are splayed out across the pillow and his face. I smile at him. "Good morning." I sigh contently. He drapes his arm across my waist and nuzzles his face into my neck. I lay with his hair and kiss his cheek. "We've got to get up, hon." He cuddles closer. "No!" he mumbles. I smile and chuckle. "I'd love to stay here like this all day but you've got rehearsal." He kisses my neck and slowly, groaning in the process. He comes to my side of the bed and lifts me up. I squeal as the cold air hits my warm legs. "C'mon. Breakfast time." He carries me downstairs and sits me on the counter. He stands in front and kisses me. I smile at him. "What would you like, Curly?" "Pancakes?" "Sounds great."

I hop down and grab the stuff. When I start mixing, I feel Harry's arms wrap around my waist from behind. I chuckle. "Hello there." I say in a weird voice. He laughs but still holds on. "Hazza! Get off! I can't cook if you're holding me." He reluctantly lets me go. "Fine but only because I'm really hungry." While I'm cooking, Harry goes and gets ready for the day. I flip the last pancake and put it on his plate. "Babe, it's ready!" He races down and grabs his plate. I sit across from him and we begin eating. Harry gobbles his down quickly. "Wow babes. Niall must be rubbing off on you." He glares at me playfully. He puts mine, and his, plate in the dishwasher. He turns and leans up against the counter.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "I'm just admiring and appreciating the beauty." I blush and hide my face in my hands. He walks over and removes my hands. He kisses the backs of them both and holds them in his large ones. "Why hide your beauty, my love?" i look down at what I'm wearing. One of his shirts, spandex shorts, and fuzzy socks. My hair is a nest and my face has no makeup. Yet, he sees beauty? "Why be so sappy, so early?" I fire back playfully. He chuckles and squats down to my eye level since I'm still sitting down. "You make me this way, kitten." I kiss him softly but pull away after a short while. "You're gonna be late." I sigh. He pouts. "I don't wanna go. I wanna stay with you." "Harry, they need you." He groans and grabs his keys and wallet. He walks to the door and turns and pouts once again. "As cute as that is, it's not working." He sighs. "I love you, kitten." "I love you too Hazza. Forever and always." Forever and always" he replies before kissing my forehead and walking out to his car.