Chapter 12:

Seulgi's POV:

It was a late start for school today, so I went for a jog on the field before classes starts. It was a really nice day, the cool breeze carrying the scent of fresh grass came to me as I ran along the track, making the whole process even more enjoyable.

I headed towards the water fountain next to my classroom. As class is starting in a Students started gathering as well and people started chitchat. I stood in line alone, waiting for my turn before hearing someone mentioning my name.

"Yah, I saw that Kang Seulgi again this morning, she was running on the tracks again, so annoying."

"Huh, that bitch again. If she really wants to train, she can just do it outside school, she doesn't have to show the world she's in track."

"I know right, such an attention seeker."

"Lol and did you see how she flirts with our jimin oppa, like bitch, who do you think you are?"

"She's not even pretty to start with, and she thinks she looks sexy by wearing those track shorts and tank tops. Ahahahh where does her confidence even come from?"

"Maybe from her buns."

"What she has buns? I didn't even notice that."

They started laughing blatantly, not caring if anyone overheard their conversation or not.

I ignored their insults and walked forwards, finally having my turn. Fake people just like backstabbing people to get attention, I've been through this a long time ago, there are even more hurtful words I've heard of before even coming here.

Memories started rushing back to me, the awful, disgusting, ugly past that had haunted me for years started taking me over.

Before letting myself any deeper, I quickly pressed the tap button. Water poured out and I leaned in, sip by sip in taking the cool liquid, calming myself and clearing my mind.

I took a deep breath, getting my senses back from the painful past. You don't have to be afraid anymore, I said to myself before walking back to class.

You're much stronger than the weakling you were a few years ago.

Yeri's POV:

"Ughh I'm so done with life."

I sighed as I headed towards the band room. It is Monday again, and I'm just so not in the mood for school now. My head kept on aching as I couldn't sleep well last night, thanks to my great time management of only doing things till last minute.

Not sure if it's due to the fact it's still summer, even though it's only seven o'clock, the sun is already shinning brightly in the sky. As I have my band class today, I headed towards the band room before the classes start to leave my instrument there for the afternoon class.

As I got closer and closer to my destination, a pleasing melody is spread from one of the individual practice rooms. It is a peaceful violin piece, judging from the challenging piece itself, I could already tell the experience of the person playing is no joke.

But who would be playing the violin at such an hour? Out of curiosity, I followed the source of music and finally reached the room at the end of the corridor. Being nosey as I always was, I cautiously turned the knob and slightly pushed the door open.

From the small crack, someone facing sideways came to view. Under the light, his eyes sparkled while he focused on the music piece, his sharp jawline is shown as he rested his chin on the violin. Even though I've only seen him once, I can still easily recognize him from his define features and his gaze.

I turned my attention from him to the piece he was playing, now that I can listen it at a closer distance, it sounds something really familiar.

As I continued listening him practicing his instrument, I found out that I enjoyed listening to classical music a lot.

Or just music played by him in general.

I looked back at him, his eyes was filled with emotions, but I couldn't tell if it is happy, sad, angry, worried, or anything else...... It just looks so complicated.

I was fully paying attention to him and his music only, and I did what can possibly be the worst decision I've ever made; kneeling down and rest on my knees.

"BRRRRINGGGGGGGGGG"

"OMG---" The unbelievably loud bell caught me off guard. Surprised, I accidentally yelled and knocked my head on the door knob, causing a sharp pain on my forehead. "Ouch....." I sat down on the ground, massaging my head before finally regaining my calmness.

Noticing a weird aura, I slowly looked up from the ground, only to see his pair of cold eyes staring at me. I looked around, realising how I pushed the door open when I accidentally bumped onto the knob, causing it impossible for him to not notice me.

Oops. Now what.

For a few seconds, we were just staring at each other not knowing what to do. I finally made up my mind before standing up. Just play it cool, you'll be fine.

"Umm hey," I said as I stood up and fixed my uniform. "Nice one, how much time do you spend on practising that piece?"

He remained silent, or in other words totally ignoring my question as he just stared at me coldly, scary much.

"Okay," I sighed and slightly bowed, "Alright, I'm kinda sorry for eavesdropping you for a bit, but I mean it's not all my fault, who told you to not lock the door when you practise?"

His facial expression didn't even change a bit, what is he even thinking?

"Try not to get close with that Jungkook guy, he might not be a very good person." Dahyun's voice suddenly started ringing in my head. What does she mean by not a very good person?

I carefully observed him from head to toe; bulky thighs, muscular arms, a small scar on his cheek--- wait a second, is he from a gang or something?

I gasped from my conclusions, gosh I have to leave this place. I tried to calm myself before finally looking back to him, "Okay I'm really sorry for making this happen, and I promise to not let this happen anymore, ermm so see ya!"

After slipping the last sentence from my mouth, I quickly turned around, and ran for my life. Before I finally turned around the corner, a small chuckle from behind can be heard. Did the Jungkook guy just laughed at me? No way, he doesn't even have emotions at all.

Author's note:
I know you guys have been waiting for more seulmin moments, but I couldn't make it happen now as I wanted to follow my original plan. Sorry guys just wait for a bit more it will be here soon~

Also I'm so happy that rv won on music shows for one of these nights, I got so worried for my babes at first but good thing us fans have been supporting all the way so great job guys <3

At last thanks for 5k I love you all *hugs and kisses* and see y'all next chapter *heart