"Are you ready?" Discord asked with a smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Fluttershy replied.

With that being said, Discord opened the carriage door and got out first. Once he did and held out his hand for Fluttershy to take hold of. Once she did, Fluttershy started to walk out of the carriage slowly since she didn't want to ruin the dress. The minute she got out some of the guests have seen her. Men had their mouthed wide open while some girls were complimenting her and how she looks like a princess. She smiled at everyone and thanked them, then she took Discord's arm and they both made their way inside the castle.

It took a while getting up the stairs since there were a lot of them, and since Fluttershy was wearing glass slippers they surprisingly didn't hurt. When they got into the hallway the guards were lined up perfectly while Rainbow Dash was giving them orders. Fluttershy waved at the guards and then their jaws dropped open. Rainbow Dash turned around and saw Fluttershy in her beautiful dress.

"Fluttershy is that you?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Indeed it is. And it's nice to see you here Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said.

While Rainbow Dash was talking to her, Fluttershy noticed that there were twice as many guards since last time she's been there. Most of them were outside, but there were some inside the castle.

"Rainbow Dash why is there so many guards out here tonight?" Fluttershy asked.

"Queen Rarity's orders, strange things have been happening lately and she's thinking that something BIG is about to happen." Rainbow Dash replied.

"What sort of thing?" Discord asked.

"We're not sure yet, but due to all the small things that are happening around here were hoping it's not the Jabberwocky." Said Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy started to get tense and slightly gripped Discord's arm. Discord noticed and put his hand gently on Fluttershy's waist, calming her down. Yet it only made her blush.

"But so far nothing bad as happened here tonight so why don't you two go to the ballroom and have some fun! I heard the zap apple cake is to die for!!! And if you can, sneak me a slice!!" Said Rainbow Dash.

They both nodded and waved to goodbye to Rainbow Dash. Then they walked through the hallway and they came across a door that led to the ballroom. Discord was about to open the door until he noticed that Fluttershy was looking very nervous.

"Are you nervous about going in or about what Rainbow Dash said?" Discord asked.

"Both!!" Fluttershy replied.

Discord took Fluttershy's hand.

"Hey, it's ok. The people that usually come to the gala are very nice, except for Prince Blueblood of course! And don't worry about the Jabberwocky, you know I will protect you no matter what! I promise." Said Discord.

Fluttershy smiled at him, thinking how he was so sweet towards her. Especially now since the word, 'Jabberwocky' came back into her mind. See when the two have been there for each other, helping each other, growing stronger as time goes on! They both took a deep breath and they opened the door to the ballroom. It was filled with people wearing all sorts of classic wonderland dresses and suits. As the two walked together hand in hand to find Queen Rarity, the guests started to gasp when they saw Discord and Fluttershy.

Women started to whisper and giggle to each other how lucky she is and how Prince Blueblood will definitely want to dance with her. Men stared at the beautiful maiden as their jaws dropped open. Fluttershy noticed that everyone was looking at them and whispering about them. She started to get nervous and Discord looked over at her. He gently rubbed her hand with his thumb and Fluttershy looked over and smiled. Finally, they found Queen Rarity and she was overjoyed to see them.