Summary

A Bleach Fanfiction.

A/N: Hey, this is my first ever Bleach fanfiction so please be nice!

This is an UkitakexOC Fanfic and it will also contains some other ships like IchiRuki and Ishihime.

If you ship anything else, let me know and I'll try to fit that in.

Any tips or feedback you give will be appreciated a LOT!!

Please leave comments and votes too so I know someone is reading...

Okay,

Thank you!!

A special mission needs to be arranged by the Soul Society.

Jushiro Ukitake has been chosen to handle it.

The job is to track down and keep an eye on a growing spiritual pressure which only seems to be getting stronger. Many dark forces have already sensed the power and are awakening to claim and consume it.

The Squad Thirteen captain will have to keep the power from straying and maybe his own heart while taking care of the job.

Angel Aiko has enough to do between studying hard at school, taking charge of the swim team, her hobby of painting and spending time with her family of four, herself included.

Things like a new teacher and a sudden arrival of several seniors don't bother her as much until strange happenings begin to occur with the new people always around.

What will Angel do when she realizes that she is to blame for the tragedies that befall her town or that her family could be in danger because something inside of her is awakening.

Something that two sides are fighting over.

Two sides that want only the best for her and her family.

Join shy, sweet Angel as she uncovers new worlds, makes friends, keeps her old and falls for a certain white-haired captain of the Gotei 13.

A/N: I'm going to pray about this book! XD :)

I hope it gets written well. :)

Ciao!