[4]; Bieber Enterprises

[recap];

"Wanna take any guesses?" she says while taking a seat at her chair.

I hesitate for a moment then decided to let it out. "Justin Bieber?"

"The one and only," she chuckled to herself, "and you're coming with me hun."

"Oh my God." I gasp at her.

"I know right, we'll both be seeing a God in front of us! I don't know how he agreed though, I heard from several people that wanted to do an interview with him; they got denied," she chuckled, "how lucky are we huh?"

I spent the rest of the day talking to Quinn, arranging my worktable and having a guy teach me how to use to computer to access the datas. Quinn was a great accompany besides Reeves, sure, she's a bit talkative, but that's the thing I like, we always have something to talk about. Soon it was time to go home, and Quinn and I exchanged numbers so we can get a hold of each other more easily. We bid our goodbyes and I drove back to my shitty apartment.

Once a reached home, I immediately dashed to my room and plopped myself onto the bed sheets and decided to call Reeves about the news I received today. After several beeps, he picked it up.

"Hey girl hey! How's my babe's first day at Vogue HQ?"

"It was so exciting and I got myself a new friend, her name's--" I didn't get to say anything as Reeves decided to interrupt.

"Bitch whet, a new fucking friend? What about me? Bitch better back off, because I'm still YOUR bestest best friend in the whole wide world." I laughed at Reeves' reaction which pissed him off even more but then soon he calmed down after I reconfirmed that he was still my BBFITWWW.

"So who's she?" he asks me, normally, without any jealously.

"Her name's Quinn, and she's my co- worker at the HQ, I share the same office with her," I explained to him, "BUT. The reason that called you is that--" and once again he interrupted me.

"Oh, mom's cooking today was top notch. Too bad you didn't agreed to stay over." I can already feel him smirking from the other side of the phone.

"Whatever Ree," I rolled my eyes and continued with my speech, "Anyways, the reason that I called you is because, Quinn and I are going to interview Justin Bieber, tomorrow."

"WHAT. ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?"

"Yep, he's going to be in the April's Vogue Issue." Now's my turn to smirk at him.

"Damn girl, you better tell me how it goes, no kidding that guy's pretty hot, oh maybe ask him for me if he's gay?" he asked bluntly then laughed.

"What the fuc- nonono I'm not going to ask him that."

"Wait, don't you have university tomorrow?" he asks me.

"Yeah, but I got early classes and after that I need to rush down immediately to Bieber Enterprises, Quinn said we'll meet there.

"Busy day tomorrow huh?" he said quietly, "I wanted you to sleepover, to be honest."

"I'm sorry I can't," I frowned at the phone, "I'll make it up to you I promise."

After an hour and a half talking on the phone, I soon had to sleep as I have university to attend to tomorrow and I need to wake up early since the classes are in the morning. I bid goodnight to Reeves, did my night routine, took a shower, and finally plopped myself in bed for a goodnight's sleep.

✦  ✧ ✦  ✧ ✦  ✧

The next morning, I woke up with a jolt, I took a quick shower and decided to wear a burgundy purple-ish crop top sweater with some checkered plaid skirt, and lastly, my trusty nude pumps. I looked at the mirror to make sure that my makeup's on point, and that I'm dressing nicely for the interview. I didn't really do anything with my hair, so I just put it on a simple ponytail that I always do. I grabbed a granola bar for my breakfast and drove towards campus.