[2]; Research

[2]; Research

[recap];

..."Darling! You didn't tell me you were coming! Do you want anything to drink love?" Vanessa, Reeves' mom asked me.

"Water would be awesome. Thanks Mrs. Black." I replied politely, while Reeves said a quick greeting to his mom, which she acknowledged and began getting my water.

"Here you go sweet, and please, call me Vanessa." She smiled at me.

"Okay Mrs. Bla-, I mean, Vanessa." I said as I grabbed the glass of water from her hand and began heading towards the living room, where we would be watching the movies.

I sat waiting for Reeves and wondered what movie are we going to watch, but as he went to the Chick Flick division, I knew what exactly he was looking for. Just to make sure, I asked, "So, what are we watching again?"

He turned away from the TV and smirked at me, "Guess."

"Mean Girls?" I shrugged.

"Duh. What else." he sassed me. I rolled my eyes playfully at him while checking my phone if I had any text messages, only to meet with a notification from a "Kylie & Kendall" game that I have been obsessing with at the moment. I groaned.

"Movie's starting! Yasss! OH HOLD UP GURL!" Reeves said panicking while pausing the movie.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. He looked up at me like it's the dumbest question of the year. I shrugged, "What?"

"Um," he begins while pointing at the kitchen, "we forgot the popcorn?" I arched my brow at him. "Well, I ain't beginning the movie without any snacks so."

Reeves finally got his popcorn, along with some other snacks (which he brought only for himself because when I asked for the chips he slapped my hands away) and started the movie. Half an hour passed and he was quoting every single line that Regina's saying. What can I say though, it's the boy's favourite movie. But I can't help to think about the guy who ordered the plain black coffee today at work. I feel like I have read that name on an article, or at least somewhere because his name seems familiar to me.

Maybe I'll try to google him up tonight? Or should I- "Hello? Rose? EARTH TO ROSE!" I jolted up from my sitting position, "What happened?" I asked at Reeves.

"Nothing you dummy. You were daydreaming for about half an hour, look!" he said while pointing at the TV, "You even missed the Christmas dance that the Plastics did!"

Did I really daydream about Justin that long? "Um yeah sorry, I'm so tired today Reeves." I tried to cover it up hoping he'd buy it. But knowing Reeves, he doesn't back up on anything.

"No," he said while pausing the movie, "What's up babe?" his brow arching, questioning me.

"Nothing okay?"

"Yeah, right," he rolls his eyes, "C'mon tell me Rosieee."

"No! Seriously though Ree, everything's totally fine, I swear, I was just thinking about someone."

"SOMEONE?" I spilled it didn't I? Yep, I totally did. "WHO?" he said while shaking my arm vigorously.

"Forget it oh my god Ree."

"Boo, you whore," he sassed me before realeasing his boa- like grip and playing the movie again.

"Okay fine! I was thinking about Justin Bieber," he widen his eyes as he looked at me, his hands holding the remote, pointing the other way to pause the movie, again. "Before you ask, yes, it's the guy who orders the plain black coffee." I can't help but blush as I thought about him again.

"No way!" He suddenly snapped at me. "He's mine!" I laughed at this point while clenching my stomach as it hurts now. I laughed way too hard.

"He's not gay Reeves." I replied back, after I finished my laughing fit.

"You don't know that Rose, sheesh. oOH! Research him up tonight girl, he probably one of those rich kids ruling the world lmao." 

"You know, you're probably the only person I know who says lmao in real life instead of texting." I sighed.

"Shut up you love me Rosie."

"Yeah, that's the worst part Ree." 

"Don't say that," He said while grabbing the remote and played the movie again, "your life would be a mess without me." I giggled at him and sighed again, "True though."

After finally finishing the movie, I went back to my apartment as I have an interview at Vogue's Headquarters tomorrow for my part- time job, and I really could use some rest. I decided to sleep with my Star Wars onesie, because why the hell not? Plus, I'm a huge fan of their movies.

But just when I was about to go to my beauty sleep, I remembered about googling Justin Bieber, not long after, I was scrolling down his information in every website, reading every single detail about him.

Justin Bieber (born in 1 March 1994) is a multimillionaire and the owner of "Seaside Hotel & Resorts" all around the world. Not only that, Bieber is also known for his clothing line and his every own magazine line. He began his career at the age of 13, and his business started to bloom when he opened his own clothing line (famously known as Bizzle), at the age of 17.

I was astonished by his career success and me being curious and all that, it lead me into opening YouTube and watching a couple of interviews of him. I chuckled to myself when I realised that he never shared a laugh throughout the entire whole video. I yawned as look at the time on my iPhone and my eyes almost bulge out of their sockets. It's 11.34pm already? Well, you know what they say, "time flies when you're having fun".

I closed the YouTube app and went to the Clock app to set a dozen of alarms, each of them with a 5 minute interval, starting from 7 AM. I yawned again, this time quite loudly, and realised that I need that beauty sleep ASAP. I put my phone on the beside table while plugging it into the charger then double checking if it is already plugged into the socket because I hate it when I just realised that I forgot to charge my phone in the morning because of my own human error. Seriously though. 

I went to sleep soon, my steady beating of my heart thumping as I can only hope and pray for my interview tomorrow.

[a/n]:

hai babes! 

not my very best and super crappy, i know. but school's literally stressing me out and i don't have time to update ugh. also, wattpad has to become a bitch and lag while i was re-editing so i have to re-write the whole chapter :')

anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter [prolly not lol] and since mynewromantics was the only one who at least tried to guess the film Rose and Reeves were gonna watch, sooo, i want to thank you for trying bby. 

okay, that's enough for today Em, stop talking oMF. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH  ♡♡♡

|| vote | comment | share ||