Chapter Six:

He looks into my eyes, then down at my lips repeating this action as he starts to lean in. I couldn't help myself but start to lean in too when somebody clears their throat incredibly loud ruining the moment. I hurriedly take a step back and glance at the spot where the sound was heard from when I see a boy; Michael.

He furrows his eyebrows with a look of angriness on his face, "So when you didn't call me, you were off hooking up with some kids? Geez, what a friend I have." He rolls his eyes.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" I ask him surprised then stepping a few more steps back from Ethan.

"I came here to see you, but I guess you have better things to do" He says looking from me to Ethan.

"Look if you told me, I would have been prepared and stuff" I say back to him starting to get a little bit angry myself.

He shrugs and says, "So what you mean by that is, if I had told you... you wouldn't have been sucking this kid's face off. I wanted to see you after not hearing from my own best friend in two weeks. I'm done Skylar, don't even bother calling anymore. Well, that won't be a problem for you anyway." Michael rubs his face before turning back around and starting to stomp off.

"Don't talk to her like that, she doesn't deserve it!" Ethan yells. If looks could kill right now, Michael would have been dead a long time ago according to the evil look Ethan is giving him.

Michael turns back around and screams, "Okay, see you two later". And that was it; a few words that hurt so much.

I stare at Ethan, for what feels like forever but was actually for a minute or so, who has his eyes narrowed; his hands in a fist and see his neck veins popping out making him look hotter than ever right now. I couldn't even cry, I couldn't even feel anger towards Michael, I couldn't feel anything. I feel numb. I grab Ethan's hand that's beside me and just force him to kneel down with me.  "I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid. What is wrong with me Ethan? I didn't even run after him, I could have fixed things." I angrily inform him.

"Hush hush" He chuckles then turns serious in a matter of seconds "If he just said all those things to you do you really think he deserves for you to run after him? No. He doesn't deserve your forgiveness, Skye. Don't let yourself think it was your fault". He says.

I stand up straight with the help of Ethan, "You know what, you're right. Come on, let's go." I shrug off his hand that is wrapped around my forearm and pace towards my front porch, opening the door for the both us and sit down at the table. "Let's get started, Etho."
//////////
Lying in my bed now, I start to torture myself by thinking. Thinking about life, Michael and Ethan. Life has been good to me, life has been my best friend for the past two weeks but it's like now it's punishing me. Michael is angry at me for finding someone that truly makes me happy, and Ethan is the one making me happy. His soft brown hair, his pure chocolate eyes, his smile makes me go crazy and even the sound of his voice makes me weak.

My thoughts are interrupted when Fletcher comes to sit on the end of my bed, "Hey sis, how you holding up? Like with Michael and things."

Ethan told Fletcher what had happened when he walked through the door and I was sitting on the ground with my head in my hands once again blaming myself. I couldn't reply to Fletcher with words though, all I could do was nod.

"I have to tell you something about him though, and you won't like it." I sit up; intrigued by the information I am receiving from my own brother. "And I also called Ethan to help you through this" Just as he says this, my best friend, or my crush, strolls through my bedroom door with an uneasy look plastered on his beautiful face.

I stare at Ethan as he marches next to me and lies down on my bed, "Sorry, I'm tired" he softly giggles.

I laugh quietly at him as he stares back up at me giving me a lazy smile then pouting his lips. It's not until then that I realise Fletcher has tears in his eyes and he's staring at the carpet with a blank expression. Ethan notices too and slowly sits up observing the crying boy who sat before him. "Just tell me" I say, scared of the answer I'm about to get.

"Michael committed suicide" were the only words I heard before I wrapped my arms around the boy next to me and cried. Ethan reacted quickly as he engulfed me into an incredibly tight hug allowing me to wet his jumper. That's the last thing I remember because I soon fell asleep.
////////////
So, hey!! I'm sorry this is a really short chapter I had to quickly update before I went out so this is all I got until next week. But on a happy note, In Stereo are joining the Amplify tour and I got tickets ages ago so it was lucky and I'm seeing my bby's for the first time 😭😭💗💗💗
- t 🤑