Chapter Seven | Single

Start from the beginning

"Say my nigga, ain't that Dolani ugly ass boyfriend comin' out Donnie's corner store over there?" Rod said as he sat up in his seat, pointing to one of the popular corner stores on the westside through my front mirror. I slowed the car down so I could take a good look to see where he was referring too, and low and behold, it was that bitch ass nigga out there standing on the side walk.

"Hell yeah, that's that nigga." I said and smirked to myself as I turned off into the parking lot of the store and threw my baby into park. I knew Dolani had told me not to go to this nigga, but I wasn't one to follow rules, requests, or demands from nothing or nobody other than me, myself, and my dick. He had my little sister all fucked up, so therefore, I had to check this nigga by any and all means necessary.

I pulled the burner out from under my seat and put it into the pocket of my black sweatshirt before stepping out of the car. Rod was flagging my tail as we walked around to the front of the store, coming face to face with this bitch ass nigga. Once he caught eye of me, his eyes widened in both shock and fear and he tried to turn the other way, but my boy Rod was all up in his shit on the other side. I don't know where he thought he was going, but it damn sure wasn't too far away.

"Homie, you know you ain' finna' get off that damn easy. My nigga might be slow, but he ain't that damn slow. Don't be no pussy, fuck boy." Rod had said sarcastically as he grabbed the collar of his shirt and forced him to move onto the side of the building, away from the public eye. I was tempted to curse that nigga out, but didn't even bother with his dumb ass. Once we were into a private area behind the building, Rod pushed him hard against the brick wall, causing the nigga to grit his teeth.

"Damn," Mike mumbled to himself as he leaned against the wall. I shook my head at how much of a pussy he was acting like right now. This nigga was taller than me, bigger than me, and he probably could have whooped my ass, but he couldn't even look me in my damn eyes. Right then, I knew he wasn't even man enough to be dealing with my baby sister. Some shit was to ever happen, he'd be more worried about his damn self than about her.

"Aye nigga, lemme' holla at you real quick." I said calmly, as I motioned my hand for him to come a little closer to me. I had to make sure that homie heard every last word that I said to him because this would be my last time saying it. I wasn't playing no games and I needed to make sure that he knew what type of shit I was on. I'd be on Tony Montana type of shit for my baby sister and I needed him to know.

"Wassup man?" He said and I could damn near hear the fear in his shaky tone. I could hear Rod laughing on the side, but I paid him no mind.

"Riddle me this, what's this shit I hear bout you pressurin' my sister into havin' sex and shit? Sayin' she should be ready by now and other bullshit like that. Wassup wit' that Mike?" I asked him with a visible crease in my forehead. I was getting angry just from talking to this nigga about the dumb shit. I just wanted to let off a couple rounds in his dome for fucks sake, but I wasn't trying to catch no body out here, not right here or right now.

"Nah man, see-" he started, but I held my hand up to stop him from even saying shit that might really piss me off even more. I didn't even want to hear his damn explanation anyway, my sister's word was bond to me. If she said that he said it, then he did.

"Nigga, I'm gone be honest wit' you. I'm a nigga, I know how niggas are. I like pussy, I like to get my dick wet just like I'm sure you do too, am I right?" I asked, giving him a pointed look. As soon as his head nodded even the slightest bit, my fist flew across his face with the quickness. My knuckles collided with his jaw, making his whole head turn to in a new direction before he groaned. He held his face in his hands, in utter pain. I knew his shit was hurting because my hand and knuckles was on fire.