"You two have fun! But please stay safe, after what I heard about people's injuries I don't want you two to come home with a broken rib."

"We will Anne, I will have your son in one piece."Luke smile before holding the door out for me and shutting it behind him.

"Pikachu bag, that is so cute."he chuckle as we walk down the sidewalk.

"Shut up, I had it since I was twelve."I giggle in defence. He went to engulf me into a bear hug as I was trying to keep walking, but just end up laughing."Come on, we have a concert to attend."

"Not until you realise that I was only joking around with you."he holler, causing some people in the distance to look at us.

It was impossible to say it when I was laughing at his childish side of him that I never knew he had."I knew you were joking Lukey,"

Not long that we reached to the gates as a small line of people were already there; some camped out overnight. The two of us gave the person our tickets and we went inside. It was awestruck to see unique people walking around, laughing with their friends/siblings/lovers. So many different people coming together to watch the same bands perform.

Some people amazed me when they wore tanks and short shorts, the weather this morning gave me the shivers since it was in the mere fifties. Then realised it was smart since it was going to be blazing hot jumping around to the performer's music.

"I still can't believe you spent your money just to let the two of us go to Warped. It still feels like I'm dreaming."he gush, I look over at him before responding,"Want me to pinch you?"

"Hell no, there's going to be serious consequences if you do."

"I wonder if they serve breakfast here?"I ask aloud while looking around at the area."Yes they do, under that tent that has a breakfast sign."he beckon to a huge blue tent that has all over,"Fresh and quality breakfast!"

That solved my question. The two of us and a huge group of people went inside to get a plate of hot breakfast. The owner was nice enough to have it free so we don't spend all our money right away. We chow down on eggs, sausages, and toast before heading back out again.

It was about ten when we start heading to a venue and watch the band perform. I let Luke pick first since it was his day, we got to see A Day to Remember live; which I thought was totally awesome since I like their music.

We pulled up just as the band called Yellowcard was performing Ocean Avenue. We stood in the very back, just enjoying the music that's playing and goofing off with each other.

I've been seeing a lot of people with blue hair or bright coloured hair. Making me want to dye my hair again. After that act was over, we went to a venue to watch this band called Sleeping With Sirens perform. I got to say, the lead singer is pretty attractive.

At one point of their performance, they perform a song called If I'm James Dean, You're Aubrey Hepburn Luke playfully twirl me around as we stood in the back of the crowd. I thought it was really cute, a smile was on my face as I watched one crept on his.

He pulled me close to him as he went to peck me on the lips. I smile in the middle of it as we continue to kiss. Suddenly I hear people awing at us as we pull away to see a group of girls smiling at us in adoration. My face quickly turn to red since people were staring at us while we were kissing.

After the Sleeping With Sirens act was done, we head to another group called Bring Me the Horizon. Just listening to them got me in love with that band, as well with the previous.

We jump along with the crowd in sync, to be honest I thought it was pretty awesome to do that. I went to get a drink of water since I was feeling quite hot, Luke stole the bottle I used from my hand and took a gulp from it. He didn't even bother about my germs being on the tip, I just stared at him until he gave it back to me.

"You know I have a bag full of water, right?"

"Why use two when we can share?"he smirk down at me before jamming out with the music.

He can be a total dork at times and that's what I love about him. He's not afraid to be himself around me since he knows I won't judge him.

When that group was done, we went to the concession stand to buy some merch since no bands I was interested in were playing.

I told him to go easy since we still need money to spend on lunch after. The two of us end up getting two shirts so that we can remember the moment of our first Warped Tour together.
There was a break where everyone gets to eat and chill out under the shade. I saw a few band members getting food as well; man, I wished I was a fan of them so I could go ask for pictures with them. I was going to ask Luke something before I noticed he disappeared on me. I look around to see that he was taking some selfies with a band member I recognise from Sleeping With Sirens, along with chatting.

That boy has more balls than I do. I went to pick a spot for the two of us and casually ate my food in silence. He ran up to me with a huge smile spread on his face."I just met Kellin Quinn!"he happily exclaim.

"That is really cool Luke!"I smile at him as he sat down next to me and went to eat the food on his plate."I know!"he smile."He told me that I was really cool. He even commented on my tattoos!"

I smile at him since I love to see him gush about his favourite band member. I love to see him be so happy over something like this.

We went along with the day, watching different bands perform and jamming along with the fans. Just having a great time with just the two of us.

I have no clue about how Warped goes, I never went there but I want to. You don't have to correct me, just go along with it :----------)