sisysepticeye and Girliplier (bbf:brothers best friend;JSE) (lemon)

Start from the beginning

I got his phone and turned on his favorite song to maximum volume and put the phone next to his ear and played it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" sean shot up screaming.

"Get up big bro we have a flight to catch." I said laughing.

"Ill get you bet for that (y/n)!" Sean said in his morning voice. "Whatever get up and get ready for the flight if you dont im not making coffee cake and coffee." I said tauntingly.

"Coffee and cake oh fuck yea!!" Jack shot up and ran toward his bathroom. Many people think when jack says he loves cake that hes joking. Well hes not he loves cakes like he will take down a city for one slice of cake.
We got dress ate coffee cake and coffee then headed to the airport,

~~~~~~~~~skip the flight and the drive alll way to the hotel.~~~~

"What the fuck do you mean i only booked one damn room i double checked!!" Sean yelled at the desk lady.

"Sean relax look well figure something out,im sorry my brother doesnt handle misunderstandings to well thank you for your time." I said in a calm tone.

"No problem miss im sorry for the inconvenience." The desk lady said

I pushed sean to the hotel room.

"I dont like the idea of you being in a hotel room by yourself anyway, my friend mark is near ill call him and see f they have room for one more over there." Sean said taking out his phone.

"I dont like hotel either the fact that other people slept the same bed is not at all ok with me." I said. We got off the elevator and went to seans hotel room.

"Hello.....hey mark....yea i arrived here safely with my little annoying sister....yea mark i have a problem there were some problems and i somehow only ended up with one hotel room and one bed can (y/n) stay with you and the guys?...oh god thank you so much mark you are a life saver......yea i got a rental car well be there shortly.. once again thank you see ya shortly bye." Sean hung up the phone.

"Pack your bags youre spending a week at Markiplier's house." Sean said happily.

~~~~~~~~skip the drive~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the house and we were greeted by from what ive seen in the pictures matt,ryan,and mark.matt was the Blondie, ryan but i didnt see mark in the photo but now its red. We got out.the car and jack hugged and greeted them both as soon as all the hugging was done everyone turned to me.

"Guys this is my sister (y/n), (y/n) this is matt and ryan." Sean said.

"Hey guys im a youtuber as well so if you are interested in collabing im all up for it." I said enthusiastically. I then got bored and decided to play color switch

"Thatd be awesome." Ryan said,

"Wheres mark?" Jack asked.

"Hes--"

"Sorry i didnt come chica was all dirty from playing in the mud again. Hey jack!!!!"
Who i was assuming was the blue haired mark.

"Hey mark!!meet me little sister (y/n)."

My head shot up automatically I hate when he calls me that. "Im not that little im only three years younger woah!!" I said noticing marks read hair.

" woah...What." Mark said confused.

"Your hair its red last time i checked it was blue."

"Oh i died it again last week." Mark replied.

"Dont get me wrong its not bad it surprised me thats all like from the picture i seen you had blue hair." I said

"Surprise surprise i must say you are more beautiful than sean had described you." Mark said dreamily.