Chappie 9

Micah's POV

"This is mother fucking bullshit." I say, tied to a chair.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Some guy slapped me.

"Where the hell am I, handsome man?!" I scream. This guy is handsome. Black hair. Brown, almost black eyes, and strong facial features.

"Now why would I tell you that, doll face?" He chuckles.

"Cause you're nice...?"

"Sure." He laughs. Where's Ryder? I groan, hungry.

"May I get something to eat?" He rolls his eyes, leaving and coming back with a soft pretzel with cheese. He breaks it apart, dips it in the cheese, then feeds me it. (A/N don't ask, I've been wanting that lately 'cause I'm fat.)

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." He smiles. I smile back, looking at him seductively. He gets up, and kisses me. I kiss back, wanting to throw up in reality. He undoes my ropes, I stand, and subtly take the chair and smash it over his head, knocking him out. I take the knife and gun he had on him. I sneakily get out of the room, shooting the security cameras when I came across one. I did run into a few people but managed to knock them out when I saw...

A/N Cliffy there. Micah kicked some ass today. I'll update soon, sorry this sucked... Or unrealistic, but hey. It's a story . It isn't supposed to be realistic.

Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks,

•BiersackisBEAUTIFUL•