Chappie 1.

Micah's POV
I woke up in my bed and checked the time. My clock said 7:15 a-freacking-m!  Aw hell no! I set it for 9:00 am last night. I blaim Mike for this. I was wearing a crop top and a lace thong due to the heat. I sat up, went to the bathroom and did my necessities then threw my rats nest- I mean my hair- into a messy bun and walked downstairs. I saw Mikey sitting with a guy who had the same shade of brown hair as mine, but tousled up and sexy and emerald green eyes. He was kind of hot. But I have Jake and that's all I need. I walked past him and to the kitchen and made myself an omelet. I walked back to them and sat next to Mike.
"Hey Micah......" Mike said.
"Hey bro! Who this be?" I said, pointing at mystery guy.
"Um, well, this is Ryder Stevens." He explained.
I set my dirty dish in the sink and when I walked back out, my hair tye fell out so I turned around and bent over to grab it.
"Micah! Why are wearing that?!" Mike yelled. He hates it when I wear thongs around him. He's just jealous he can't pull it off. When I turned around, Mike was wide eyed and Ryder was smirking at my appearance. I walked over to Ryder and spun around.
"You're just jealous you can't pull all this," I said pointing at my outfit. "Off." I finished, sitting next to Mike.
"Micah I have something to tell you." Mike said nervously. Mike's always been great at hiding his emotions. He is a Gang Leader after all. Except when he is talking to me. We are twins so I've always been able to tell what he's feeling.
"What is it?" I asked. Right as I said that, Jake burst through the door.
"Hey Jake! What's up?" I asked. I saw my boyfriend glance at Mike then Mike nodded. Hmm.
"Micah..... I'm breaking up with you." Jake said.
"What? Why?" I asked confusion laced in my voice.
"Because you're an ugly, fat, whore." He said.
"Okay, listen here, bud. I know you're breaking up with me, but that is just disrespectful, man." I said then kneed him in the family jewels. I watched him double over and with a smile, I pushed him out the door.
"Okay, what did you need to say?" I asked, sitting down next to Ryder.
"Micah there isn't any nice way to put this so I'm just going to come out with it." He said.
"Just spit it out already woman!" I yelled.
"You are going to get married to Ryder here."
"Excuse me?" I said. I'm only 19. I've got my whole life ahead of me. There is no way in hell I'm getting married.
"That's right, kitten. We're getting married." Ryder said, turning towards me.
"Um....... Are you being serious?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes." Micheal said.
"Um..... Why?" I asked.
"Because I owe Ryder for something I did a long time ago and he said he'll forget about it if you marry him." He explained.
"That makes everything better. Not." I said to him.
"I'm sorry sis." Mike apologized.
"You don't get that privilege to call me sis anymore. Hey. Why are there boxes of my stuff out here?!" I asked.
"I moved your stuff already." Mike said. I walked over to him and he got a dick shot.
"Get dressed, kitten cause you're moving in with me." Ryder said.
"Is he for real right now?" I asked myself.
"I thought you'd be like that." Ryder said. He walked over to me and slung me over his shoulder like I weighed only an ounce.
A/n So how'd you like it?
Good? Bad? Beautiful? Horrible? Or did it make you want to puke glitter and rainbows? Or just regular ol' puke? Thank you for reading.