Chappie 3.

Micah's POV

I stood there laughing for a few minutes until Ryder stood back up with pure rage in his eyes.

"Hey....." I trailed off. He walked up to me and slammed me against the oak tree in our yard. Okay, ow.

"What the FUCK was that for?!?!" I screamed.

"For fucking disrespecting me, you stupid bitch." He growled, aiming a punch at my eye. He missed but hit my nose instead. It started bleeding. Double ow.

"What was that for?!?!" I yelled again, holding my nose.

"For kicking me in my dick." He said.

"You done, Mr. Punch-a-lot?" I asked.

"Yes. Let's go." He growled, walking towards his SUV. When I didn't move, he turned around.

"Well?" He said.

"Well what." I spat. He rolled his eyes and threw me over his shoulder again and carried me to his car and threw me in. I hit my head on the door and everything went black.

Ryder's POV

After I threw her in I think she hit her pretty little head on the door. Oops. Whatever. I felt bad for punching her for some reason. Meh. I got in and drove to my house. I parked and watched her cute face stir. Wait. Did I just say cute? Me? Cute? No.
"Ow. Fuck. My head and nose." She said in her honey smooth voice. Wait what? Honey smooth? What is happening with me?
"We're here. Get out." I said rudely.
"Okay, okay douchebag." She said under her breath. I felt my blood boil. No one disrespects me. I hate when people disrespect me.

Micah's POV

That douche deserves any bad luck he gets. We got out of his car and four guys and 3 girls came out. There was twin boys, blonde hair blue eyes and chiseled features. A bed headed brunette with brown eyes and black haired guy with emerald eyes like Ryder's but not nearly as pretty. The girls were triplets. When the girls saw me they started to freak and the guys just checked me out. Ugh boys.

"Oh my God! What happened?!" A girl in a purple jumper, black leggings, and boots asked.

"Well, I think maybe Ryder here, punched me in my fucking nose and threw me in the damn car and made me black the fuck out!" I said pointing at Ryder. He shrugged.

"Bro, you shouldn't punch girls in the face. Especially your future wife." One if the twins said then all the guys and girls started laughing. I smirked at Ryder.

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently.

"Oh you know. The taze thing. And the ball kicking thing. I'm sorry bro. Ben made me do it. I had to share the pic and description with everyone." Blonde number one pointed to the other blonde.

"I try. I try." I said. Ryder got a pissed off look and stormed into the house.

"Could you tell me your names?" I asked turning towards them.

"I'm Bennett. This is my twin Ben." Bennett said pointing at them.

"I'm Felix. And the brunette is Andy." Felix said.

"I'm Amber. That's Amy. And that's Ashley. You can remember each of us by the color we're wearing. I always wear green, Amy always wears purple, and Ashley always wears pink." Amber said.

"Oh, okay. I'm Micah. Could you help me with the boxes?" I asked.

"Sure." All the guys said at once.

A/n Hai. Some what of a cliffy there. But not really. It isn't a cliffhanger. So much shit has happened and it's only chapter 3! Any ways. Peace!