Chappie 5

Micah's POV

"I'm gonna go upstairs." I said, getting up to ask Ryder what he was yelling about. I walked up and heard Ryder on the phone with someone. I hid against the wall and listened.

"I know I wasn't supposed to like her, but her attitude is fiery and intriguing and her body is smoking, dad." He said. I blushed about the compliments. He put the phone on speaker.

"I don't care, Ryder! She is a slut. Did you hear me? Slut. She isn't even a virgin anymore. She's slept with 4 other guys, son." He said. What he said wasn't a lie but it wasn't the truth either. It was rape all 4 times and yeah.

"I didn't know that." Ryder said, surprised.

"Yeah, I know." His dad said sarcastically.

"B-but did she consent all four times?" He asked.

"Um... That's for me to know and you to never find out." His dad said quickly.

"I gotta go, dad. Bye." Ryder said, hanging up before his father could protest.  I slowly approached him. He had his head in hands.

"Um... Ryder?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yes?" He snapped. I sighed and sat down next to him. I crawled behind him and started massaging his shoulders. He eventually leaned into my touch. He slightly moaned in pleasure and even though I'd never admit it- it slightly turned me on. Hey! I'm a girl and I have needs.

"How are you so good at this?" He asked, his eyes closed.

"Well," I started, kissing down his jaw line. "You pick up a few things over the years." I continued to kiss him until I got to his lips. Should I? Meh. Yolo! I kissed him and he kissed back and pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I let him in without any hesitation. I moaned as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. He kissed down my jaw line and to my neck. When he reached 'My soft spot' on my neck I moaned out.

"F-Fuck..." I said.

A/n Okay, so I updated. Sorry I haven't in forever. It's just my other stories, school, it just sucks. You know? Well peace.