Dodgeball and Drop Bears

Today is March 14 and I had a weird day. Not the most weird but pretty weird. So me and Caitlyn were sitting in programming. We were waiting to go to an assembly about our yearly dodgeball tournament. Yay fun :/. Anyways other classes were heading straight down but our teacher is a butt weasel and said we weren't going. So while we were waiting I was telling Caitlyn about drop bears and she was like what?! And I was like yeah. The announcement to go down to the auditorium came on and everyone pretty much bolted. We got down there and sat down. We watched this very awkward video where teachers dressed up as Star Wars character and danced while other teachers sang parody of pop songs about dodgeball. We sat there making fun of it the whole time pretty much. Afterward we went back to class for 6 minutes and I showed Caitlyn a picture of a drop bear. She was like "omg are those real?" And I was like "Yeah, they're like koalas that drop out of trees on to your face and maul you." And yeah now we are terrified of drop bears but I still want to go to Australia.
A/N: Yeah, drop bears are a pretty scary thing. They have huge teeth and claws. I'm just living life you know. Anyways it's Monday. Dubaaaiiii my little trash bags.