Katelyn: Chapter Thirteen

"Dante truth or dare?" Brendan asked.

"Dare." Dante says immediately.

I don't hate Dante like everyone thinks. Nicole deserves better, though, especially since he also likes Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau. Like they're all pretty great, but Nicole deserves someone who could see another girl and not get distracted.

Nicole might like Dante though, and I know Kawaii~Chan ships them. It gets a little annoying sometimes though. Ugh. I had to chase her out of Nicoles house at some point.

"I dare you to let Lucinda do something to you." Brendan said smirking. Nicole high-fived him, but everyone else just turned to Lucinda, who chuckled.

"No way!" He said.

"C'mon Dante." Lucinda cooed. "Don't you want to let me work my magic?"

"No way!" He repeated again.

"What if she tells you what she's gonna do?" Aphmau offers.

"Lucinda's scary!" He murmurs.

"Don't you remember when we met?" Lucinda said.

"And you made Aphmau eat spiders?" Laurancina said.

"Well... Yeah." Lucinda replies. "But I saved you, I'm not that evil."

Laurancina, Ashley, and Lina all look over at her.

"Don't hate on Luci." Nicole says. She inches over and hugs her. "Lucinda's one of my prank buddies!"

"Exactly why you two in the same room scare me." Dante says.

"Whatever." Lucinda says. "You gonna let me?"

"I swear you guys planned this earlier." I mutter.

"Maybe." Brendan said.

"Okay fine." Dante said. "Only because I'm stupid and trust Nicole's judgement."

I growled at him and both Laurancina and Garroth looked at me. I ignored them and settled for narrowing my eyes at Dante.

"Nothing too bad, all I'm doing is blindfolding you. Then I'm going to give you three puppies and you need to guess who is who." Lucinda said smirking.

"Oh okay." Dante said. "You guys got me scared!" 

"That's not bad for you!"

"Does Lucinda have a thing for puppies?" Logan asked.

"Nope. Nikki does though." Lucinda said with a smirk.

"Guilty as charged." Nicole said shrugging.

"Okay let's do this." Lucinda said. With a smile she snapped her fingers and instantly got Dante blindfolded. Around the room, some panic happened. Nicole yelped and instantly turned into an arctic fox. Aphmau looked over and her eyes widened as she came to the same conclusion as me; she looked just like Roxy.

They could've been twins.

"Oh my Irene!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"What?" Dante said having jumped at Aphmau's voice.

"Nothing, sweetie." Lucinda giggled. Nicole came over to me and gave me the sweetest puppy eyes I have ever seen.

"Stop!" I complained. She gave her tail a wag and stumbled over to Aphmau.

"I feel ya there." Laurancina said simply.

I wished everyone would stop talking, Dante could just use process of elimination.