Donna: Chapter Seven

"Logan, truth or dare?" Nicole called.

Logan had barely spoken the whole game and I didn't think he was too happy about Laurence being turned into a puppy. Maybe a bit jealous that Laurence could turn back? At any rate, he was being quiet.

"Dare." He said cautiously.

"I dare you to act out Twilight with Donna as Bella, and Laurence as Edward." Nicole said.

My jaw dropped. Laurence and Aphmau were already laughing like crazy and Kiki was trying to hide her giggles.

"Oh, Irene." I sighed.

"Do I have to?" Logan asked.

"You want to end up naked?" Dante asked.

Logan growled at them and looked at Nicole like she was crazy.

"Bella, I love you." He said turning to me.

"Oh, Jacob." I said. "You're my friend! I'm in love with Edward." I said, trying not to laugh. Logan was starting to get embarrassed, I could tell.

"Jacob," Laurence said in a low voice. Nicole burst out laughing. "She is already a vampire. You do not understand my love for her."

"Oh, Irene. This is offensive to werewolves." Logan said under his breath. I'm sure Kiki agreed but she was laughing all the same.

"Jacob, I'm sorry." I said, reaching for Logan's arm.

"I can't do this." Logan said, tugging off a shoe.

We all burst into laughter and Kiki patted his back.

"Someone kill Nicole for me." Logan added. He was joking, I could tell, but Nicole couldn't.

"Yikes." She said.

"Wolfie's mad." Laurence said smirking. Logan punched him in the gut and Nicole started laughing again.

"Dante, truth or dare?" Logan said. He was starting to smile now and I gave him a small kiss on the cheek, which made him smile even more.

"Dare." He replied still laughing.

"Uh. Go around town and get three people, who aren't playing the game, to high five you." Logan called.

I rolled my eyes at such a classic dare.

"Sure." Dante said.

Dante, Logan, Aphmau, Nicole, Laurence, Kiki, and I went outside with Dante and Zoey and Katelyn served food to everyone else.

"So anyone who is not playing?" Dante asked. Logan nodded. We walked to the housing area and I remembered my times in the 'Babe House'. Molly was busy outside farming and Dante went up to her first.

"Hey Molly."

"Hey Dante, everyone." She said smiling.

"Can I have a high-five?" Dante asked holding up his hand.

"Uh. Sure." Molly said, hitting it with her own.

"Thanks." Dante said ask we walked away. He turned to Logan. "That was easy enough!"

"Yeah but there's only a few other people who Nicole didn't invite." Logan pointed out.

"Do we have to go to other villages if no one else high-fives me?" Dante asked.

"Yep."

He sighed and we kept walking. We found my mom in the plaza. As soon as I saw her I tried to turn around, but it was too late. She saw us.