He doesn't actually think I'm making fun of him? He is isn't he? I only have myself to blame for that.

"Why did you stop? I liked it." I trailed my hands to his hips, I pulled them up and we made contact. The last layer of clothing started to annoy me even more. The hands on his hips moved towards his belt, I undid it whilst leaving a wide range of love bites on his skin.

With a few pulls I managed to get rid of the last layers of clothes, quickly I did the same with my own pants. There was no longer anything in between us.

Tyler licked his lips when his eyes scanned my body. My mouth felt dry as I observed him beneath me, exposed and vulnerable, and he was mine.

I ran my finger down the middle of his chest, pausing nothing more than centimetres from where he wanted it. I started again, my fingers walking down to his thigh. I got to his inner thigh, teasingly moving my fingers towards his groin.

Tyler let out a noise similar to a whimper. I decided to spare him out of his misery, my hands wrapped around his member, a chocked moan escaping past his lips.

Tyler's eyes fluttered shut, he was taking deep breaths and his blunt nails dug into my skin.

I kept moving my fist up and down on his twitching member. Tyler was bucking up to my touch. When Tyler slowed down his movements I replaced my fist with my mouth. Tyler moaned and his body jerked forward, his dick hitting the back of my throat.

"Sorry." Tyler breathed out heavily. I ignored the apology, it's not like I got hurt or anything.

I slowly bobbed my head up and down. I hollowed my cheeks earning chocked out moans from Tyler. I decided that it was about time to get to the main attraction of the night. Then I realised that I was totally unprepared.

I looked up at Tyler, disconnecting my mouth from his member. Tyler immediately looked at me.

"Is everything alright?" Tyler asked, running his hand through his messy hair.

"Do you have...? You know..."

Tyler laughed, he reached to his bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle and a small plastic packet.

"I see you're prepared."

"I was expecting this to happen sooner or later."

I chuckled whilst placing kisses up Tyler's chest. When I reached his neck I grabbed the bottle, kissed Tyler's neck then gently bit down on the spot, licking over it before moving down towards Tyler's crotch again.

I popped the cap off before applying some of the cold liquid onto my hand. I covered my fingers in the lube before teasingly circling Tyler's hole. When Tyler began to grow impatient I slipped one of my fingers inside. Tyler made a noise resembling a whimper.

I didn't move the digit inside him until he he told me to. I pushed the finger in an out, slipping in a second finger after a few times. Tyler made a noise of approval. Before he could make another sound I started to scissor the digits inside him. Tyler moaned as I spread him out.

After that I pushed in further. I moved my fingers in the come hither movement. I hit his prostate causing Tyler to let out a loud moan. I continued that for a little bit longer until I could sense how close Tyler was getting.

I pulled out if him, earning a sound of disapproval from Tyler. I took the plastic wrapper between my teeth and tore it apart. I took the condom out and rolled it onto my hard member. I could feel Tyler's eyes on my body, drinking me in. I suddenly felt bashful unlike never before.