Unfortunately, his attention slipped once he was in front of the other lobby, and he dropped like a stone with only a few tufts of grass to brake his fall onto the cracked concrete slabs. He tried to keep his weight off his injured right foot, but he was still accosted with another hideous snapping sensation as another bone or two broke, and the impact slammed through the rest of his body as he landed side on, his glasses bouncing from his face and his wand rolling from his hand.

He allowed himself about twenty seconds to keen in agony, before forcibly remembering that Draco had fallen from even higher than that. He panted once or twice more, retrieved his wand and glasses, then dragged himself back up to stumble inside the building. The wind whistled and howled as he got his bearings, glancing back to see how the bears were doing scaling the chain link fences after him.

Some of the smaller ones were almost at the second barrier, and Harry could make out the now distinctive shape of the Alpha leisurely following them up, knife back in hand. "We're gonna get you, ya-huk!"

"Oh sod off," Harry growled, and hurriedly limped his way to the left, thinking it was as good a way as any.

His hunch paid off, as he soon found a sign pointing upwards towards the boiler room – could that be a good place to stage an ambush? He didn't have any other ideas, and the quicker bears would no doubt be almost at the top of the middle fence by now, so boiler room it was.

The floor had once been polished marble but was now littered with the natural debris a building faced when not used for a couple of decades. It was hell on Harry's foot, but as soon as he reached the spiral staircase he was able to haul himself along using the banister. The tight spiral would offer him some cover he realised, so maybe if he could find the boiler room and work out how he could use it like the console at the bumper car rink, he could come back and perhaps lead the bears upwards without them being able to attack him so easily. The rink had been connected with the electrical antennas on the cars though, would he be able to get the boiler working and transfer the electricity? What kind of power station was it anyway, could he...?

His train of thought petered off as he stopped his ascension of the staircase, and stared down at the banister he was clinging to.

The wrought iron banister.

Harry stepped back on his good foot, and looked down. The whole staircase was solid metal.

Surely that would work? his overtired brain demanded. He was certain it would (mentally he thanked Hermione again for her insisting they all know basic Muggle science). But that was only half his problem. How was he going to get the bears and the Alpha onto the steps without he himself getting attacked or electrocuted?

By playing the bears at their own game, he realised, his head snapping back to look out the window into the dark night where he'd watched Draco get attacked. Not knowing what on Earth he was doing, he pointed his wand, and cast.

"Accio Harry!" he snarled, throwing everything he had into the summoning charm. He wasn't sure it was even possible to summon an echo, but if he was going to manage it, by Merlin it was going to be there and then.

As it turned out, is was possible to do just that. Actually, it had the added bonus that by summoning something incorporeal, it could just fly right through brick and glass, and land by Harry's side in next to no time, which was lucky, as he could already hear the faint cries of the teddy bears as they got closer, probably almost over the final fence by now.

"Hello," Harry's echo said blandly to him. Draco really had done a magnificent job, they looked absolutely identical, expect Harry had got a few more cuts and scrapes since they'd created his doppelganger in the hall of mirrors.