7. Disturbance

"So this is where you'll be sleeping for now. I took the liberty of changing the sheets for you and putting some fresh new towels in the bathroom for whenever you decide to use the shower. In terms of sleepwear, fear no more. I'm more of a tank top and shorts type of gal, but I found some old pajamas of mine that I used to wear. Minus the fact that their a size too big, their ridiculously comfy and soft to the skin just as a redeeming perk." Dana's cropped blonde hair wagged up down endlessly to the sound of each of my words, her mind appearing on the verge of imploding completely with the amount of information I was piling on to her all at once.

I made sure however to stray far from the topic of Lucifer the best I could. Deeming it smart not bring into question the man who had been adamant on not letting her staying here in the first place.

That was the last thing she needed to worry about right now.

"This is really nice of you Raven." Her words were somewhat mumbled but I was able to make them out perfectly. 

"No biggie. If you need anything and I mean anything come to me. My room is all the way at the other end of the hall just a heads up. And another thing,"

"What is it?"

"You see that giant oak door to the far left? Avoid it. The occupant is a real stiff and you would do better to avoid him whenever you can. I like to think it's because he's been sexually repressed as of late but that's just me."

Dana blinked at me.

"Right TMI. But anyway try to make yourself at home. If you need anything, just come to me." I said, giving her shoulder a comforting squeeze as I made way to exit the room. That was until a small pale hand clamped itself around my wrist, halting me in my steps.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

Biting down on her bottom lip, Dana addressed me with more certainty in her words. "That man, Lucifer, have I done something to wrong him in any way? While we were walking up the staircase, he gave me this weird look and I kinda think it has something to do with me staying here. I mean I wasn't going to say anything but I overheard you two arguing in the kitchen and...."

"Dana," I sighed. "You are by no means unwanted in this household. Lucifer, well Lucifer's a bitch for a better lack of terms. He's extremely touchy about letting new faces into our home so just take his rudeness as a show of uncertainty."

"So he's like this with everyone then?" She said.

I shrugged. "Basically. Which is why you shouldn't take it to heart-"

"Can you tell me what's he like? I mean if I'm going to be staying here it would only be fair that I understand the man who despises me so much."

Her question caught me a little off guard since I had been sure that all she would've wanted to do at this point was go to bed after everything she's been through. Yet if she was willing to sacrifice all that, then I guess I could humor her for a few more minutes.

"Depends on what you want to know really. His favorite color is green if that's what you meant."

Dana chuckled at this, "Uh more so along the lines of personality was where I was headed."

"Personality?" I questioned. "Well I guess could start off saying that he has a big heart even if you see things that may beg a differ. He's extremely charming so don't be surprised one day if you two ever decide to get along that you begin to contemplate whether or not you should have sex with him. It's a normal reaction that a lot of people experience when in the company of Lucifer. He's extremely territorial, especially when it comes to food. So if you see a box of Reese's Puffs anywhere in the house, don't touch it. The repercussions are not worth it. Trust me."