Random thoughts #11

I see you again, I see you cry I see you die oh why oh why must you haunt my soul.

it happened again, my thoughts ran wild and I imagined your death again and again in such gruesome detail that I cried and cried and cried.

I rang you today to see how you were, but you didn't answer and I became mighty concerned, so I came over to your house, I knocked on the door and it swung inwards.

I took one step two steps into your room to see you lying on your bed with that accursed bottle next to you.

I believe you now 'cause you knew just how you'd die and that got to you. I understand I truly do, in fact I would follow you if I could. now my dear don't go taking it as if everything you helped me achieve will be ruined because I wan to follow you, I'm not like that I'll pull through but don't you forget that I've been there too and yes I've been better but then again I've been worse.

I saw you in my dream you where dying over and over, every vision I had ever had of your death, but this was strange as there was a new one, in this one you were floating in an endless sea the currents pushing you away from the glowing isles and towards a shadowed land full of agony, depression, suicidal thoughts and so, so much more. and then i knew that you wern't going to Heaven or Hell but a place I like to think of as Limbo.

I'll see you some day my darling I'll see you soon across that forever sea I'll make a raft and take you from that evil place and bring you back with me to your glowing home.