Random thought #2

And now I love you again. My soul is lost my heart is gone and you stood there watching my demise, you looked on with that gleeful smile and I took back my hollow heart and filled it with my molten hatred for you. Now you should run, run for your life, 'cause nothing can stop me not even your love, even if you take it all back, even if you take us back to then.

I take back the words that I said, the professions of love, the caring words. I take them all back, every sentence, every word, every uttered syllable.

You did this, you took from me my humanity but give it back and face my fury, my destructive wrath, my explosive anger and I'll take from you everything you hold dear. I'll kill your friends, I'll murder your your family then I'll drive you to suicide, I'll tear your sanity asunder, piece by piece, thought by thought, I'll take you to that white padded room. I'll make you beg and beg for your death and from there I'll build you back up brick by brick, wall by wall. Then when you leave I'll give you back my undying love, I'll give give you my life, you'll hold it in the palm of your hand, where you can destroy me. Do what you want to me, you can take me apart.

Please take my life so I can again be with my family. With them, oh please take my life.