Five

I apparate to potters relatives home. I see no car in the driveway. Maybe  their out. I enter anyway, maybe the boy is there anyway.

When I enter, I see a very strange sight. A small malnourished boy who appears to be meditating and a very large black snake, with rainbow coloured markings, that appeared to be glowing.

The child must have heard me, as he leapt to his feet, the snake winding its way up his leg to rest on his shoulders.

He looked at me, and his eyes were grey, and sightless. Blind. Then he did a odd thing. He reached out with his hand and traced my outline.

This was not what I expected.

I also didn't expect to be violently shoved against the wall and tied up by a small wandless  11 year old child wearing rags with a 5 foot long extremly rate and poisionus snake on his shoulders.

-pov switch-

I was peacefully learning how to call on my inner snake, when I heard  a door open. Scared, I leapt to my feet, feeling Mortem coil around my legs and up onto my shoulders. Panicky I looked over to the intruder. I could feel his magic.

He appeared to be VERY powerful, I could see his black and silver magic, with just a tinge of green. I traced his outline with my finger, before deciding to act quick before he hurt me or something. I muttered under my breath banish to throw him against the wall and bind to tie his hands above his head. I also summoned his wand, knowing he was defenseless. I could feel his worry radiating off of him.

"Who are you"
I sounded out, very carefully. English was never my strong point.

"I'm professor snape. I am from hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I've come to collect you and bring you to buy your school supplies"
He wandered.

I hissed under my breath,
Is this true Mortem?

Yes it is young master, that is Severus snape.

I Mutter reverse to untie him.

"Hello snape."
I awnser carefully.

Word count:352