Lesson With Frankenstein

Sid woke me up in the morning saying lessons were going to start soon.

Getting up I walked out of the room and followed Sid.

"Lessons will be starting very soon, Stein will introduce you to the class, I'd be warned though, Stein will probably test you" Sid said standing outside of a open door.

Looking inside I see someone sitting on a chair the wrong way round, he is wearing a different of grey top, black trousers and a white lab coat. The man has grey hair and a...screw in his head.

Stepping back in surprise I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Sid.

"Well go on then there is no need to be scared" Sid says pushing me gently.

I step into the room hiding myself with the door so the other students can't see me.

"Today class we have a new student with us" This Stein teacher says "Please come in" He looks up to me, Stein has glasses as well.

I enter the room and stand beside Professor Stein.

"Everyone this is Mei" Stein says. "What is says on her registration form is that she is her own weapon"

"A girl with no weapon?"

"Its rare to have someone like that"

"I wonder if she even knows how to work herself"

"Mei, welcome to the class" Stein nods at me.

"Thank you" I say.

"Mei, I would like you to show the class how you work yourself with a fight against me, be prepared" Stein says.

"Hey!" A boy with blue hair stands slamming his hand down "Why can't I fight you?!"

"Black Star, your weapon is Tsubaki, Mei here is her own weapon" Stein says "Now sit down"

Black seems a little taken back. Looking in that section I see a boy with white hair chilled out, a girl reading a book looks up to me, a black hair girl tries to make Black Star sit down, a girl was making a monkey out of paper, another girl painting her nails, a boy with pink hair looking worried and a black haired boy with three white strips looking straight at me and Stein wanting to see what happens.

Turning to Stein I see he is twisting his screw "I'm ready Mei"

I nod and shut my eyes standing there, my head signals can tell he is going to be hard to catch.

Turning to Stein I take my first shot and the next but he keeps on jogging me.

Clench my teeth I ignore my head shots as I keep attacking, is he really this good?!

Listening to my head shots this time they said he is thinking I am going to hit sideways so he is going down.

As I move my arm and Stein starts going down I hit upwards knocking of his glasses off.

There is silence in the room and some gasps as I stand there looking at Stein's glasses on the floor. I did it.

"Congratulations Mei" Stein picks up his glasses putting them on looking at me with a smile "Welcome to DWMA and this class"

I smile.