The wrong house

"Heya Mettaton~" purred the Yandere fangirl (let's call her Crystyl)
"Look, I don't have time for you! I need to get to (Y/N)'s house!" Mettaton stated rather loudly. The Yandere girl just walked off laughing. 'Wait, if she knows I'm heading to (Y/N)'s house, then she will try to follow me..... how about I lead her to an old cabin? No, as much as I hate her, she doesn't deserve to get molested by some river man (River man: HEY! Authour: JUST CONTINUE WITH THE STORY!).... hmm.... I know where to lead her!' And with that, Mettaton headed off.
~Le time skip brought to you by Temmie Flakes~
Mettaton's POV
I slowed down by a 2 story house and one mailbox full of mail, most of them from fangirls that read X Readers about him. (NO NOT THE 4TH WALL!)
Another mailbox with no mail at all.... poor guy.... I walk up to the door and knock, and seeing that Yandere fan girl watching me from a nearby bush . The door was opened by a short skeleton with a blue hoodie, short basketball shorts, and pink slippers.... not the best in fashion, but that's fine.
"Hey Metta, what are ya doing here?"
"Sans, can you do me a favor?"
"Sure. What is it? I hope it's not going to take a TON of work."
"Sans, first that is a bad pun, and two, can you take this phone to (Y/N)?"
"First, blame the author, and two, who is (Y/N)? Is she your girlfriend?"
"She isn't my girlfriend and (Y/N) is a nice girl I met. I can give you her location and--"
"Why don't you do it?"
"Because, one of my fangirls is stalking me, and I don't want (Y/N) to get hurt!"
"Ok, Metta."
"Thanks, Sans."
A/N: Sooooo sorry I haven't been updating! I will be sure to update ASAP ok? Have a beautiful day darlings~