Meeting him

(Y/N) POV
"O-oh, I'm sorry! I should've wat-"
"That's ok, darling~"
I look up to see Mettaton. 'Oh fluffy sheep!' I thought, 'I bumped into Mettaton!' "Let me help you up~" Mettaton said in a gentle tone. I sheepishly took his hand and got up.
"I don't think I got your name, darling~" "It's (y-y/n)" I shyly replied. "That's a beautiful name~" I must've turned into a tomato! I would've eaten myself if I was hungry, but then again, I questioned if the reader liked tomatoes or not. (Sorry, I just wanted to break the 4th wall again XD) "It's dangerous for a beautiful lady like you to be out here by yourself. Do you want me to walk you home?" Wait wait wait, first of all, did he just call me beautiful? Second, this is escalating quickly, like maybe a cliche X Reader story? I snapped back into reality and replied, "Oh, u-um s-sure..." "Great~" He took my hand (and then he ran off with it XD) and we walked towards my house.
~le time skip~
"T-thats my h-house..." I stuttered while pointing at a (BIG FREAKING MANSION) moderate house. "Well, see you again, darling~"
Mettaton's POV
As I looked back, she entered her house. She looked so beautiful, with her (eye color) eyes and (hair length) (hair color)hair....

Oh well, I hope I get to see that cutie at my concert~

A/N: And le done.... sorry if it's not good or if it's too short. It's midnight here and I just made the last chapter today. I hope you liked it and stay fabulous, darlings~