The three of us stood there silently, each waiting for the other to respond first. Finally, the older guy became the first to end the stillness with a short sigh. 

"Hamilton," he called me and with a short pause, continued with an exasperated tone, "I don't mean to sound unsympathetic but, you have to correct this.... human phobia of yours."

"You don't have to sound that way if you are going to be unsympathetic."

I looked up at Jeff in utter disbelief. And so did the principal. Even more shocking to me, he still stood there, his face and expression perfectly unfazed as if since from the moment we stepped into this room, he hadn't lost a touch of seriousness. 

But in all honesty, I can't tell if he is serious or if he is in a bad mood.

"I have a lot already on my plate. Our school is one of the best schools in the state and I intend to uphold its reputation."

"Sounds like a far- fetched ideal if you'd look at our hallway," Jeff smirked.

"Precisely. I assume you both can give me a few names. They will be dealt with strictly."

We ended on a note that from now on, I was to attend classes. Regularly. Also, since Jeff was being 'highly' defensive on my behavior, Principal Davis found it befitting that Jeff be my 'mentor and counselor' (which I think he means babysitting) and we were assigned some mission to find out who was going around destroying CCTVs. 

That last part in my opinion was really unnecessary. C'mon, when Jeff questioned Principal Davis, the man himself admitted it could be anyone! It just so happened we were walking down the trashed battlefield the same time he did.

Oh, that's right!

I glanced up at Jeff.

He looks awfully pissed but here goes nothing.

I inched closer to him as we walked and, turning back to make sure we were the only two people at this time, hugged him.

Both of us stopped in our tracks. I could feel how tense he was.

And my arms were going to stay wrapped around his muscled torso until he relaxed. 

"Thank you," I breathed into his shirt.

I felt him immediately relax and all of a sudden-

"Awwww.... I love you too."

Eh? I looked up.

I squeaked a soft "What?" in bewilderment. Did I just hear him say what I think he said? Or at least hope that some day some guy would say that to me and he just said it?

"I... uh- said," eyes darting in all directions while fingers clawed at his dirty blonde locks, "I.... love... You.....tube."

I do not know if this is amusement and disappointment I'm feeling right now, but I definitely raised an eyebrow.

"What I- what I mean to say is... uh..." we broke of our physical connection as he struggled to explain himself, "you missed class right? But during the meeting, I kinda- I mean, we know, what you have to do. We didn't forget about you and so... you still have your... props to do! And I was just thinking... since uh... since Tuesday was the meeting AND CLASS... that means today, you don't have to stay back."

 I nodded some what confusedly. What does this have to do with Youtube?

"I was thinking.... now that you're free, you wanna come to my place? I know what you have to do, so we could work together and I'll fill you in on all the important details. Also, if you...get stuck, that's where Redtu- I mean that where Youtube comes in! It's got lots of tutorials there.