---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny's POV

"Jen, Jen!!" My little cousin yelled by the window. I had a splitting headache due to the fact that I had gotten no sleep for a few nights now.

"oh, Mara, do you have to yell so loud" I said as I walked up to her. "Yeah but-".

"You don't have to be so loud, I'm right here" I said finally getting to her. I picked her off the ground and she squirmed so much  that I thought she was going to fall out my arms.

"What is it?" I asked her trying so hard to hold her but failing. Finally I admitted my defeat and fell to the ground.

"There's a man outside" she said before running off. I laughed at the things she said these days, she knows that no ones ever pass by here. We are part of the only few people that refused to say that they were our alphas, the few loyals left.

Just to get out of the doubt, I looked outside and there he was. It was obvious that he was a wolf considering that we're the only ones that walked around naked in the woods. I looked a little closer and I lost it, all my anger poured out and I ran outside and shifted to my wolf.

He was the one who took away my one true love, the one that was mine, my mate, my Justin.

My wolf wanted to tear him apart, not caring who will come after us, but he killed us once, and I wanted revenge.

I ran out and came closer and closer to him. When he spotted me, he didn't take long and shifted into a tall gray wolf, with dark deep blue eyes. I growled at him, he growled back his growl ten times louder than mine.

He stared at me in the eyes and gave me the signal to shift, I didn't want to. I wanted to tear him apart. I pounced on him but he just brushed it off.

Again, he gave me the signal to shift, but I didn't want to. I shook my head and he smiled, which only made me angrier.

I pounced on him but this time, he tackled me and bit me at my hip, I growled in pain. And again he smiled at me before walking away.

I couldn't help it but tears started to pour at my eyes. I felt the presence of someone, I looked up and Mara laid next to me.

Danny's POV

This day couldn't get any weirder. Not only did I find the degree of low that Britney's willing to go and my Dad's falsehood, then a weird encounter with a small wolf that had no training wanting to fight me.

I had to find out who she was so I headed to the pack house. I ran in still in my wolf form, walking pass the pack as I walked by.

The hallways were quiet as I walked by, everybody looking down at the floor. My pack hated me but no one ever bought up anything.

On my way there I saw Alex, who pretended like he didn't see me. He was our beta now for about five years. He didn't know our plans to kill the Guerra family. But when he found out what we did, he cut connections with my father, and I. All the friendship we had with him gone.

He was my best friend. His mate died when a rogue killed her, he said we put no value on life and didn't know what it's like to lose people that meant a lot to us. I still tried to convince him that Sacha was my mate, but he didn't believe me.

I entered the pack closet and picked our a Blue blazzer with an Arizona logo on it, and a pair of washed out blue jeans.

I walked out and entered the pack information room which is just what it is a big room full of books and fifteen computers.