I'm Back And I'm Better: Chapter 8

Laila's POV
Hey Y'all It's Me And I Haven't Her From Y'all In A Minute But Things Are Going Great. Me And Lucas Had A Kid And He's 7. His Name Is Blake After Lucas's Dad. Man He Is So Cute I Love Him So Much. My Life Is Complete And Nothing Can Get In The Way. But You Know What Lucas Have Been Going To The Studio A lot But Never Make Music And You Know Will Have Been Coming Over A lot. Sometimes Blake Be Calling Will Dad That's How Bad It Is. Man If Lucas Is Cheating On Me Imma Kill Him If I'm Not Hurt Enough. Will Comes To My Job And Brings Me Lunch And Pick Up Blake For Me. Will Is A Better Father Than Lucas. Lucas Has Been Gone For A Couple Days So Imma Call Him Up.

Lucas: Bitch What Do You Want
Laila: First Off Who In The Hell You Think You Talking To And Second. You Haven't Seen Your Son In A Week Where Are You
Lucas: I've Been Busy Get Off My Nuts
??: Lucas Who Are You Talking To?
Laila: Who Is That Lucas?
Lucas: Nobody I Gotta Go
Laila: I Love Lucas And I Want You T (Gco By Lucas Hanging Up)

Lucas POV
Hey Y'all Been A Minute. I Know Y'all Thinking You're Cheating On Her With Another Person And When She Finds Out She Going To Be Depressed. No I Love Laila With All My Heart But I Have To And Take Care Of Something For Her. After She Had Blake The Doctor Said That She Can't Have Kids Anymore Because She Have Something That Her Grandma Had And Her Mom Too. And When I Heard That I Started Heavily Drinking But I've Been With My Moms So That I Can Get Better. That's Why Will Be Doing That From Me. And Plus I Made An Adoption And We Getting Another Child It's A Girl. She's 2 And Her Name Is Laila I Named Her After My Beautiful Wife. I Truly Love Laila And I Never Wanna See Her Cry. I Do Anything For Her I LOVE Her.

*Lucas Back*
Laila: Omg Lucas Baby Your Back
Lucas: I'm Sorry Baby For The Way I Talked To You. I've Been Drinking Heavily And I Need To Get Away And I Did Something For You.
Laila: Lucas You Don't Have To. Baby Who Is This
Lucas: This Is New Daughter Laila Aubrey Coly
Laila: Lucas She Beautiful Thank You So Much Baby I Love You Forever And Ever
Lucas: I Love You Too Baby. I Want This Family To Be Happy As Possible Okay
Laila: Okay Baby.