Cousins And Exs: Chapter 2

*one month later*

Lucas pov
Me and Lai have not have sex in a minute and here she go again. Man I tried of this I'm calling my ex and tell her that I want to get together with her instead I just want some head. Laila ain't never finding out

Phone conversation
Lucas: Hey I broke up with Laila and I need comfort can you please come.
Bricana: Yeah baby I come over send me the address. I knew that you would take me back I love you Lucas
Lucas: Umm yeah okay bye.
End of conversation

Lucas pov
Bricana came over she was looking fine Asf. Man she was banging and she a big booty and little shorts on. Man she looked too good. I knew the attentions was tonight.

Lucas: You looking too good tonight
Bricana: You like what you see baby
Lucas: I do how about we take this upstairs to the bedroom.
Bricana: Alright okay.

Lucas pov
When we got done I told her she got to get up and go because Laila was arriving in short time. Man that was good tbh she better than Laila. But I still feel guilty about what I just did but I also don't care. I can get away with this.
Oh yeah did y'all know that I'm banging Laila's cousin too. Her name Jacki and she slim thick Fr. I hit that and it was okay not good or great.

*three months later*

Bricana pov
I decided to pop up on Lucas I know he doesn't like that but that's my boo so I can whatever I want so. I got to his house got the key from under the mat. Unlocked the door and this girl walks downstairs with a bat and she was about to hit me.

Bricana: Who are you and why you in my mans house?
Laila: Wth you talking about I live here and who are you talking about mans?
Bricana: No you don't because Lucas told me that y'all broke up and he live alone. And that we going to get married soon.
Laila: He told you that huh well here is the ring you can keep it I use to be his fiancé but not anymore.
Jacki: Why are y'all here?
Laila: So he cheating on me with my own cousin and his ex wow.

Laila's pov
When I see Lucas I'm telling you that Imma fuck him up because how you just going hurt my emotions like that and get away with it. I knew I shouldn't let him in my life and it's my fault so I'm going to leave. So I went upstairs and pack my shit left a note and got in my car and left I went to a hotel and stayed there. I hope Lucas have a nice life without me.

Lucas pov
I got home from the studio and the house was quite and when I come home I usually see Laila cooking dinner or upstairs sleep. She wasn't cooking I rushed upstairs and Laila wasn't there I looked on the bed and it was a note on the bed. She had found out.

Dear Lucas,
You think I wouldn't find out that you was cheating on me with another girl and my cousin. I mean she was my favorite cousin then I hate her now. Lucas I thought we had something special between us but I guess that was a lie everything that I gave you. First all of my attention then My love then my body. I can't believe that I gave my everything to you and just used it like a napkin. You marry the other girl and I hope you live good because I'm breaking up with you and goodbye Lucas. I love you always.
Sincerely Laila

Lucas pov
After I read that note I was just shocked about what she said I just don't know. When she said that she is breaking up with me I started to cry. Man I love that girl and then I screwed up and she breaking up with me. I think that's the end of me and Laila. I mean what's the point of trying if I know that I'm going to screw up again.