Nah Its Just Me And Lucas: Chapter 6

Lucas pov
Now that me and Laila got back together. We been more protective of each other. One day we was in the mall together and this one girl was eye raping me right and Laila immediately attach her and I had to pull her off. It was hard too like I used all of my force to do that. So we just started planning our wedding. Then difficult part is planning the after party. But Laila and her girls went to find a dress. I asked if I could go but she said no. No peeking at my dress.

Lucas: (walk downstairs to see Laila cooking breakfast) hey baby what you cooking
Laila: Pancakes, eggs, sausage, cut up fruit, and fruit smoothies.
Lucas: That sounds good. Thanks princess.
Laila: You're welcome go to the table I'll bring it to you. (Brings food then run to the bathroom).
Lucas: Laila are you okay? You been throwing up a lot lately.
Laila: Lucas I'm pregnant.
Lucas: You mean Imma be a daddy. And the mother is going to the girl of my dreams.
Laila: Aww Lucas thank you for that. So baby we need to start working on the baby's room and need to get a baby book.
Lucas: okay you want to leave Rn
Laila: yeah then let's go over my parents house.

Laila's pov
Now my parents know that Lucas cheated on me with my cousin and they know he almost killed himself for me and our whole roller coaster my parents know about. They know that me and is together and living together but I don't know how they going take this news. My dad is still mad at Lucas for cheating on me. So I hope all go well.

*at Laila's parents house*

Laila: Hey daddy I miss you so much
Drake: I miss you too sugar babe. Why is this nigga here?
Laila: Because Daddy you know that we got back together and live with each other and soon we getting married in a month. But Lucas will tell you the big news.

Laila pov
Lucas look at me with that wth you talking about face it was so funny. His face was priceless.

Lucas: Umm Well Laila is pregnant with my baby sir.
Drake: YOU WHAT?!
Laila: Daddy I'm pregnant! Look your gonna be a grandfather.
Drake: I'm excited for you baby I love you. And all I can say is make sure that you don't break her heart again
Lucas: I won't sir I promise