A look of longing came across his face and before I completely noticed it, it was already gone.

Once he fully calmed down, he asked, "Well is that all the rooms or are there other rooms with surprises that I should be aware of?

I blushed, but replied, "What do you mean? I didn't really surprise you or anything."

"Well I mean you room was a pretty big surprise. I didn't really expect your room to look like that."

"Ohh, well, my room was the second that i designed. So it is a bit neater than my first one."

He look really shocked and surprised by what I just said, "You design rooms?"

My blush came back from before, "Well, I just designed my room and another room in the house. But I don't really work for a company or anything. It was just a course that I took in college."

"That is very nice. But how come I didn't see this other room that you are talking about?"

"Well, um.. It's not that great. But if you want to see it then we can go."

"Of course, I want to see it."

I lead him to my recreation room. I opened the door waiting for him to go inside. He was beyond surprised to see what I had done with the room. He went around the room once to see what I had done with it and said, "It's absolutely amazing. I can't believe you did all this."

I blushed at what he said, "Well, it was like a stress reliever for me to do this whenever I come back home from work."

He replied, "But don't you ever feel tired after you come and find that you have to do something else?"

I thought about it for a moment and answered, "If you really enjoy something, it shouldn't feel like a burden or work you have to do."

He replied, "I see what you mean. That makes sense." Then he stomach proceeded to growl notifying me that he was hungry.

I laughed, "Well, now we know that you have been touring the house for a while. Why don't we go down to eat?"

Dinner passed on surprisingly well. My parents were asking him about his business and what he does for the company. We also passed around some jokes and overall had a good time. Eventually he had to leave because he needed to do something early tomorrow. He promised to visit us again sometime soon.

Well as soon as he left, I helped my mom to clean up the dishes from the table. I dried the plates and dishes while she washed them. After that, I decided to hit the sack because I was just plain tired from this day.

My parents were sitting in the living room, so I decided to tell them both at the same time, "Alright guys. I'm going to bed and I'll see you guys tomorrow."

They both reciprocated their goodbyes and I headed up the stairs for my bed. When I entered my room, I wondered why Jayden was so shocked to see my room. Whatever, I'll worry about that later. I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth and hit the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillows, I was out cold for the rest of the night.

Jayden's POV:

I sat in my car trying to understand what just happened this evening. I knew as soon as I walked in the door of her house, something was really odd and familiar. I knew I saw her parents somewhere, but I just couldn't think of where I saw them.

When her dad was taking me on a tour of their house, I noticed something familiar. I knew these halls and corridors from somewhere. I was trying to make sense of what happened. However, her dad provided to be a good distraction. He was quite funny and smart when it comes down to business.