CHAPTER 19

Mya's POV.

I woke up and trey was sleep on my stomach. I turned and seen keria and neshia sleep on gotti and jay I got up without waking trey and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I decided on cheese eggs cheese grits pan sausages and   bacon and some toasted bread with sugar and cinnamon. I knew how to cook me always watching cooking shows since I was little helped me out a lot.

I grabbed everything I needed I put the sausage and bacon on this little flat grill trey had I put them on and started to crack some eggs , Keria and Neshia walked  in "What you cooking good looking" Keria said we all laughed i told them what i was cooking they started to help me we talked and cooked. About 5 mins into us cooking  Jay, Gotti, and Trey came walking in smiling from ear to ear i laughed. 

"What yall cooking that shit smell good as fuck " Trey said getting some orange juice out the refrigerator.
"Let me get some if the Orange juice  bruh, I need to go roll up" Gotti said grabbing trey's cup and walking out.

"Yall get the fuck out while we cooking we gone call yall in her when we're done" I said getting they ass out neshia and keria laughed

"Can we atleast get some to drink" jay said laughing
"I got yall" I grabbed two cups and poured them some to drink I gave them the cups and they walked out.
  We finished cooking and called them in to eat. We all sat at the table and ate while we talked.
"What's in these fucking eggs"Gotti asked getting up getting some more eggs keria laughed

"Nothing but salt pepper and garlic gotti" she said

"Well these bitches good as fuck" he said

"Yall just high as hell" neshia said laughing

We all laughed and finish eating after we was done Keria and neshia said they was leaving to go take a shower and get there selves together we said our goodbyesThey left with Gotti and Jay After they left I went to shower .

Me and trey was laying down in his bed just talking. I told him everything but not about James I really just dont know what to think at this point. I Want to tell him bad but I really don't know if it even believed james never there when ms Jones there or if trey comes over. I mean for now I'm just gone keep this shit to myself I'm scared of the outcome of all this shit me keeping quiet ripping me into pieces on the inside trying to keep smiling around my friends and trey but deep down that shit be getting to me and make me feel weak because I'm letting this shit happened to me. I have changed I'm not the person I was I never go for bullshit I never gave a fuck about  consequences I just dont know..

"MYA" trey yelled breaking me out my thoughts
"Huh" I said
"What's wrong you look like some on your mind" he asked sounded concerned
"Nothing wrong. I'm Okay"
"You sure"he asked
"Yeah. I'm getting sleepy"
He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. I let out a tear because all I want is a normal life without all this stupid ass shit going on I alwayWonder how life would be if I had both parents to love me like real parents. I thought as I drifted off the sleep.

2 Hours Later.......

I woke up still wrapped under trey I looked up at him and smiled he was already woke.
"Goodmorning honey" he said I couldn't help but laugh.
"I can see me now when I get a wife" trey said laughing I gave him a look and got up.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth after I brushed them then got dressed, I had some Jean's and a crop top in my bag so I put that on with my sandles i had and went to fix me something quick to eat in was a little hungry. I just grabbed a bag of shrimp out and cooked me a couple of them I cooked the whole bag cause I knew trey ass would want some his ass always hungry.  I seasoned them and put them in a skillet with some butter and onions I put a lid over them and let them cook. About 5mins after trey walked in smelling around I laughed "What the fuck you doing" I asked
"What's that smell what you cooking that shit smell good as fuck"he said walking over to the pot.
"Shrimp" I said
"I want some" get said firing his blunt up
"Lol ok trey" I said
His phone started ringing he looked at it and walked to the living room. I finished cooking the shrimp and got plates out for us, "Trey" I yelled he didnt come I sat at the table and starting eating  my shrimp while strolling on Instagram.

Trey finally came and sat down next to me and ate his shrimp. He looked over at me "That was the plug and I have to go out of town but I'll be back" he said
"Ok, when you leaving" I asked
"In about a hour I'm going to leave you the keys to my apartment until I get back" he said getting taking his plate to the sink.
"Umm ok, I guess I'm about to head out and go see what ms.jones up to" is said washing our plates then putting them up

"OK. You gone give me a good luck kiss."he said smirking
"Nahh I'm mad" I said playfully rolling my eyes smiling .
"Aww my big baby "he said picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist .
"Now gimmie some kisses"he said
I looked at his soft lips and said fuck it We kissed fa bout 2 minutes I had to pull back I couldn't breathe. Trey looked at me with lustful eyes and smiled I smiled back and got down.
"Now you got good luck" I said getting down he looked down at me
"I know "he said hugging me tight.
"Now imma see you later face time me".
"Ok "he said.
I went to grab my bag so I can wash clothes. I said my goodbyes to trey once again then left I put my bag in the trunk and sped off towards ms.Jones house.

Abou 20 minutes later I pulled up at ms.jones house . I got out and went inside and ms. Jones was in the kitchen cooking." Wassup baby"she said
"Hey ms.jo- " I was about to say until she got a phone call. "ARE YOU SERIOUS"ms Jones yelled in excitement.
She was talking on the phone so I left out to give her privacy.

About 5 minutes later she came in the living room where I was .
"Guess what" she said excited
"What"I said getting excited
"I'm going to new York"she said smiling ear to ear.
I smiled " congrats ms.Jones"
"Thanks "she said smiling
"When are you leaving" is aked
"When the private plane is ready I have to go pack in so excited " she said running upstairs
"Okay" I said laughing

I sat and and cut on the tv I was 5 mins into the movie when a angry James walked and slammed the door.

KanishaE 🎀

Gotti n the MM