"Wait, someone might be around here." I warned, taking his arms off of me. 

"Oh, come on. Why can't we just be free about it?" 

"I just...I-I-" 

"I understand. Come on, let's get lunch." I smiled at his response. 

Jungmi and the boys joined us at the table. Minho made eye contact with me while smirking as he sat down. 

"So~~ how are you guys?" Minho asked. 

"You saw us yesterday and we live in the same building." Seunghoon stated. 

"I meant, those two." His eyes shifted towards me and Taehyun. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I stuffed a bite of my sandwich into my mouth. 

"Item?" He said. 

"Nope. We're friends." I answered. Taehyun nodded. 

"Then why did he ask you to go out to the park? Alone?" 

"I was paying her back for doing my homework."

"At night? Almost midnight?"

"That's the time where things are sweet." 

"Sweet?" Minho and Seunghoon's eyes sparkled and glistened with curiosity. 

"Ice cream. They sell great ice cream at that time." I covered for Taehyun. 

"Yeah, I heard they were really good. To bad they only sell it at late night." Seungyoon agreed. 

Phew. Thank god. We. Have. Seungyoon. 

They continued talking and talking til the bell. Fortunately for us, we have vacant hours. We were free for the next two classes cause the teachers aren't here. 

We left the building to the yard of the school. They don't allow us to leave but there is a huge 'garden' to stay at. It's a huge yard with plants and trees. 

I went to my locker first. The rest went to the yard. I grabbed the textbook for my last class. 

"Yah!" Someone pulled my hair. It turned me around. 

It's that girl. 

"What do you want?" I snapped as I pried her hand off of my hair. 

"Stay away from Taehyun oppa." She scolded. 

"Why should I listen to you? I don't even know you."

"The name's Hyoyeon. So now, BACK OFF." 

"What? No. I am not listening to you." I slammed my locker close. 

"Do you like him or something? Are you guys a couple?" She smirked evilly. 

I froze. I didn't know what to say. I calmed myself and threw some words at her. 

"Why do you care? We are not a couple. We are friends!" She looked taken aback at my sudden scoff at her. 

"How dare you yell at me?!" She reached for my hair but a hand stopped her.

"Fuck off, Hyoyeon."

"Oppa! She's taking you away from me!" She whined. 

"I was never yours. I will never be. Plus she's my gir-my friend." He corrected himself.

"But-But-" 

"Fuck off." She turned around in anger and walked to class. 

"You. Be careful of what you say." I turned to face him while saying that. 

"Is that how you thank me?" He sounded bitter.

-------Taehyun POV------------

Honestly, I don't like to hide our relationship. I mean like if we are going to be together, just let it out. 

It hurt me when she screamed I am her friend in front of a snob's face. She's harmless but Hyejin won't let it out. 

"You. Be careful of what you say." She said to me. 

"Is that how you thank me?" I asked. I know it sounded bitter but I couldn't hide it. I felt disappointed. A lot.  

We went to a bench far from others. She sat down and started doing her homework. I laid down on the bench and placed my head on her lap. She frowned at me. 

"Just friends?" I sent her a cheeky smile. She rolled her eyes playfully. 

I pulled my hoodie over my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I felt happy. At least we could ave sometime together. 

"Ooooh, what do I see here?" Seunghoon voice sounded. I sat up lazily. 

"What?" She shrugged. 

"What were you doing?"

"Sleeping?" 

"On her lap." He smirked. 

"Well, he's my oppa and friend. So what can I do?" Hyejin asked innocently. 

"Yeah." I agreed. 

"Well, don't lie to me. I can see through things."

"Yea, sure you can." I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Fine. I'll let you guys be. For this time only." He walked off. 

"I told you." She puckered her lips into a pout and slapped my arm. I smiled at her cute form. I leaned in and peck her lips. 

"Yah! Stop that..." She tried to hide her grin.